• Replies 1,842 Comments
  • Views 168,735 Views

Acid Joe

Stoned Member
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I'll put up $50 US. Pick 3 celebs. If you #1 pick goes between June 1 and Dec 31 you get 50 points, #2 pick goes you get 25 points if your #3 pick goes you get 10 points. If you hit the trifecta before the end of the year a bonus $100 and an automatic win. Most points wins the $50.00 at the end of the year assuming no trifecta. Must have your plays in by June 1, 2010 9 am by my system clock. I'm on eastern time.

Ready set die.

Note: Make sure people are still alive there is NO repicks for any reason and if your pick is already dead to bad.

1. DJ Hi Tek

antwoord.jpg

2. Mike Starr

3. Fishhead

Oh I dunno. I don't really want your money but I do like to play.

Howzabout

Larry King
Andy Dick
Andy Rooney

Oh I dunno. I don't really want your money but I do like to play.

Howzabout

Larry King
Andy Dick
Andy Rooney

Muddy, you're good my friend. If King and Rooney aren't 2 guys that look dead already, I don't know who are? :cheers:

1. Abe Vigoda
2. Lindsay Lohan
3. SBR_John

No. I'm betting that John is tangled up in a Shrink-like mess. Hope I'm wrong.

I would be out in the streets like these fuckers on Sept 11, 2001 if this were to happen.

celebrate.jpg

Just kidding. I really wouldn't give a shit. Now if TACOMAX were to suddenly die..well...that would be really sad.

Last edited:
Bread could you tell me who dj hi tek is and mike starr? never heard of them.

Never mind, I just realized MIke Starr was on Celebrity rehab.... alice in chains correct. I will have to google dj hi tek

Looks like MrMonkey is too overflowing with love to enter death pool picks this summer.

For some reason Bill Cosby popped in my head.

Maybe its bacause I smoked some weed and Iam now eating jello, not sure, but I will take BillCosby.

You need 3 tullamore.... I'll list you with Bill Cosby as #1

In my quest to keep my $50.

#1 Kim Jong Il
#2 Billy Graham
#3 John Wooden

I was also considering Zsa Zsa Gabor and Fidel Castro. Keith Richards is an obvious choice but that prick just won't die.