Celebrity death Pool Time

• Start date
  • Replies 1,852 Comments
  • Views 171,366 Views
make exception to opening this thread. Vladimir Petrov, one of the all time greats. Played on the line with Kharlamov and Mihailov when I was a little kid growing up. :bowdown:
58b560d3c3618896708b4570.jpg

Chris Cornell :sad:

[video=youtube_share;ySzrJ4GRF7s]https://youtu.be/ySzrJ4GRF7s[/video]

Possible suicide?

Not cool to do that in the middle of a tour.

I feel sorry for the good people of Pryor, Oklahoma that will never get see him perform.

don't usually open this one, but yeah, that's kind of big. Saw him live a couple years ago.
He just kept going and going, mostly by himself, felt like 3 hours.
Soundgarden, easily the most relevant grunge era band to me.
But why all these pricks so unhappy? So much drugs and depression. why?

Hm. Suicide by hanging.

I wonder what method I would choose if it ever came to that.

Not hanging, I don't think.

Apparently he said something to the effect of "The people who bought tickets for tmrw are going to be disappointed that they weren't here tonight", and they closed with Led Zeppelin In My Time of dying. So could have been premeditated.

[video=youtube_share;Nehoakn-LbE]https://youtu.be/Nehoakn-LbE[/video]

He turned into Adam West in his old age.

Can you tell the difference? I can't tell the difference.

Adam+West+Adam+West+Honored+Hollywood+Walk+8k_EI3KtvW6l.jpg

roger-moore.jpg

My trending topics say Greg Allman died. I certainly know that name and have been hearing it for decades, but I couldn't tell you a song he did.

I imagine he has some stuff where if it was played for me I would say, "Oh yeah, that," but for the most part, Greg Allman is a rumor to me.

But go ahead and rest in peace, dude.

Hm. Actually no. I did a YouTube search of Greg Allman sorted by views - and I checked a number of his most viewed vids and nope, not ringing any bells.

Except Ramblin' Man. I know that one well enough. Can't say I particularly like it but it's familiar.

Allman Brothers are kind of a big deal. I hear their stuff all the time. Get with the times Buttcat.

Now I'm not gonna say they ain't overrated here, but they are highly rated. I dunno how you expect to win Jeopardy without this knowledge :dunno:

I found another song I was familiar with. Jessica, I believe it's called. Again, I have no great love for it but ---> familiar :greencheck:

I found another song I was familiar with. Jessica, I believe it's called. Again, I have no great love for it but ---> familiar :greencheck:

Prolly the only one I know and that's because it was the Top Gear theme song.