• Start date
  • Replies 1,852 Comments
  • Views 171,925 Views
RIP Carrie Fisher.

2016 has been brutal.

c58df4ab39d977043683079e24788fba.jpg

:eatass:

Unbelievable.

I guess the sweet adorable way to look at it is Debbie Reynolds wanted to be with her daughter. Awww.

However if you saw Carrie Fisher's autobiographical flic Postcards From the Edge, it is hard not to take the cynical view that Debbie Reynolds did not like being upstaged.

Post-mortem on George Michael proves inconclusive

:what?:

Queen Elizabeth II is chalk to be the next celebrity death. Likely the first casualty of 2017.

Can-20.jpeg

Charles Manson is 'seriously ill'.

Om Puri. Had a 4 decade long acting career including 303 credits on imdb. Must be a huge loss to Indian film fans. Made several distinguished western movies, most notably Gandhi. Just saw him last year in The Hundred-Foot Journey. RIP

om-puri-story_647_010617092415.jpg

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, who went through a variety of head sizes in his 73 years, has died.

You just never know when it's going to be your time! :sad:

[video]http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/18531119/kansas-city-royals-right-hander-yordano-ventura-25-killed-car-accident[/video]

crash.jpg

You just never know when it's going to be your time! :sad:

[video]http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/18531119/kansas-city-royals-right-hander-yordano-ventura-25-killed-car-accident[/video]

crash.jpg

Ex-MLB player Andy Marte also died in a car crash in the DR. Weird.

Guy is a total hero. Heard they're gonna name a street "OUI" after him in KC. RIP.

Mary Tyler Moore was an Oscar nominated actress but best known as the star of two monster sitcoms of my day. Well actually The Dick Van Dyke Show was really before my day but it was always on in reruns.

RIP MTM

The thoughts and prayers thoughts and prayers

John Hurt now. Not even sure what movie to point to as a trademark. He did such a range of stuff for so long.

Of course he was the Elephant Man but unrecognizable. Young people would know him from the Harry Potter series.

The first credit that comes up at imdb is V For Vendetta.

I think of him more than anything as Winston Smith in 1984.

RIP

1984.jpg