Celebrity death Pool Time

• Start date
  • Replies 1,852 Comments
  • Views 170,615 Views
Did people really actively listen to Tom Petty at any point in time? Isn't it just commercial adult pop/rock radio filler?

RIP I guess

99% sure I lost my virginity to a tom petty song. Not sure which one. I am sure that i was old. Never listened to him much. I remember that last dance video playing on the MTV nonstop.

Did people really actively listen to Tom Petty at any point in time? Isn't it just commercial adult pop/rock radio filler?

RIP I guess

:dunno: what makes him worse than any of the other pricks? I like some of his stuff. I know what your problem is, you don't appreciate rhythm guitar.. you prick.

I went through most of my life with a general okayness about Tom Petty. But I have to confess, ever since that Sam Smith lawsuit my attitude changed. Since then I felt like he could go ahead and blow me a little bit.

But no, his music was okay. He carved out a place for himself.

RIP

Gordon Downie.

No idea who he is, but saw he's from canadia band or something.

Fill me in.

AC/DC co-founder, Malcolm Young, died today. Early 60s I think. Had a really rough last 3 years battling dementia.

One of my favorite rhythm guitar players.

We salute you, sir.

Damn, didn't know he was unwell. RIP you classic rocker you.

The headline says, Mass Murderer Charles Manson dead at 83.

I don't mind that he was put away in prison all those years and I don't mind that he died, but I feel I must point out: he was not a mass murderer. He murdered zero people.

He murdered the same amount of people as me.