Canada is Larger than China

italy must be doing well, netherlands too. Bangladesh can't be good

The boot of Europe, Italy, had a spur before the WWII.

tito was a bad ass, dont fok with sfry

gx2A76D.png

I've been to that spur. Was on border in Trieste for a day, then spent the weekend at my gf's beach house in Croatia, then Slovenia.

blit was that the one you stole from the other dude that pleaded to you by email?

Blittster doesn't steal, he rescues.

:blittster:

I think I strengthened his relationship in the end. :guitar:

Her friend that was at beach house with us just moved to Portsmouth, NH for the summer.

She's doing a study abroad there.

I'm thinking a New England road trip is in order. :blittster:

I recently did a sporcle where they go through the countries of the world and you name the capitals.

There are a lot of a's in the world capitals. You might just as well keep one finger on the "a" at all times.

Lot of a's.

Antananarivo, Ankara, Islamabad, Jakarta, Guatemala (City), Panama (City), Caracas, Asmara, Bratislava, Kampala, Ashgabat, Paramaribo, Manama, Sanaa

Oh man don't get me started. Those are just some with 3 or more A's.

I'm sure I am forgetting some - and then we get into those with 2 a's or just one a. Don't get me started.

Oh man.

In 2006 the population of Nigeria was 140 million, in 2012 it's 170 million. 30 million increase in half a decade and yet India is growing at an even faster rate.

Basically, that's an increase of the population of Canada. In 6 years.

Guys need to wrap those things.

I'd like to see land mass comparison between south and north america

Unless I am misunderstanding you, that ain't hard to do

North America - 24.7 million km sq (9.54 million sq miles)
South America - 17.8 million km sq (6.9 million sq miles)

It should be pointed out that in this race, North America benefits greatly from having Canada which is like totally large.