Canada is Larger than China

pics or ban

Here is a photo I took with my phone at work today.

6027899.jpg

If I'm not around on weekends you'll know why.

PS: There is no rollover requirement with these bonuses.

This is an unusual thread. I wonder what it's about.

More people live in the united states than in canada

about 9 times as many in fact

With the breakup of Sudan, Algeria has become the largest African country (by area).

My friend from CA went to Canada for vacation. These are her FB status updates:

Time to brush up on my French... Off to Montreal, Quebec in Canada... Au revoir America.

Her friend: HEY! Are you in the land of foxy Quebecois boys and hockey and poutine yet? Note: If you order poutine anywhere, be sure to pronounce it poo-teen. If you pronounce it poo-tan they'll think you're asking for a hooker!

Being in Montreal Canada makes me homesick for a few things... mainly
In N Out and the ability to speak English freely..

How's your trip so far??

Completely and utterly screwed. Water fell on my cell phone and it won't work.. at all. I'm in a foreign country, don't have a computer with internet, and have no phone. I'm going to either die here in Canada, or never make it back home. FML!!!!!!!

Honestly... I think I'm being struck down by the hand of God. The entire contents of my purse were stolen last night... No phone. No camera. No money. No ID. At this rate... I'm never going back to America.

Blitty: Canada is worse than Tijuana.

Last edited:
Your friend sounds like an idiot.

omg no computer with internet no phone omg

Very Jewish looking Blittstein.

She's no shiksa.

Blitty, is her name Ashley?

71941_456128137079_664727079_5409571_2834709_n.jpg

Last edited:
Very Jewish looking Blittstein.

She's no shiksa.

Blitty, is her name Ashley?

Nope. She does have a very unique name though.

Greenland is not bigger than Australia.

r2kfbc.jpg

It looks clearly bigger in that pic. What gives?

Since maps are flat instead of round like the actual planet, Greenland is usually featured as being larger than it actually is.

Since maps are flat instead of round like the actual planet, Greenland is usually featured as being larger than it actually is.

I think the same applies to photos, Blitty we've seen your pics pal, you look tall.