Canada is Larger than China

There are 3 countries in Africa with "Guinea" in their name. Guinea, Guinea-Bissau and Equatorial Guinea.

There is also a country Papua New Guinea - although it is not in Africa.

And there is a country Guyana. I wonder if it is from the same root as Guinea. I bet it is.

I wonder what's up with all the Guinea stuff.

Since I got a duplicate post, I will edit this copy to say:

It reminds me of how for ages there were 2 teams in the CFL called the Roughriders. Roughriders and Rough Riders. There were only 9 teams and 2 of them were roughriders.

There are only 195 countries in the world and 4-5 of them have names that are about Guinea.

Really makes you think.

Muddy made a double post

There is also a country Papua New Guinea - although it is not in Africa.

And there is a country Guyana. I wonder if it is from the same root as Guinea. I bet it is.

I wonder what's up with all the Guinea stuff.

French Guiana is not very far from Guyana.

There are 3 countries in Africa with "Guinea" in their name. Guinea, Guinea-Bissau and Equatorial Guinea.

But do you know from which country does the Guinea Pig come from?

I believe the guinea pig in fact comes from Peru.

At least that is what I am led to believe by South Park.

English is not the official language of the United States.

Jesus always be messing up calenders

what percentage of canadians speak french only, english only, and both?

According to Wikipedia, 17.4% of the population speaks both English & French. Unilingual anglos are the vast majority.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilingualism_in_Canada#Personal_bilingualism_in_Canada

Personal bilingualism in Canada

Main article: Spoken languages of Canada
At least 35% of Canadians speak more than one language. Moreover, fewer than 2% of Canadians cannot speak at least one of the two official languages.[3] However, of these multilingual Canadians, somewhat less than one fifth of the population (5,448,850 persons, or 17.4% of the Canadian population) are able to speak both of the official languages.[4] However, in Canada the terms "bilingual" and "unilingual" are normally used to refer to bilingualism in English and French. In this sense, nearly 83% of Canadians are "unilingual".
Knowledge of the two official languages is largely determined by geography. Nearly 95% of Quebecers can speak French, but only 40.6% speak English. In the rest of the country, 97.6% of the population is capable of speaking English, but only 7.5% can speak French.[5] Personal bilingualism is most concentrated in southern Quebec and a swath of territory sometimes referred to as the “bilingual belt”, which stretches east from Quebec through northern and eastern New Brunswick and west through Ottawa and that part of Ontario lying to the east of Ottawa, as well as north-eastern Ontario. In all, 55% of bilingual Canadians are Quebecers,[6] and a high percentage of the bilingual population in the rest of Canada resides in Ontario and New Brunswick.

Nearly 95% of Quebecers can speak French, but only 40.6% speak English

This stat seems dubious to me. It would mean that 3 million Quebecers are unable to function in English, which is ridiculous. Most likely, there are 3 million people who don't feel comfortable speaking English. The number of real unilingual French speakers, i.e. people who can't understand much of what an English speaker says, has to be way lower. We're exposed to a lot of English shit, most notably TV & music.

A real Oasis in the Saharan desert in Libyan territory.

2wolh7o.jpg

fvjitk.jpg

2yjx00k.jpg

warmvk.jpg

2z599b7.jpg

htxkj5.jpg

2gsfo5g.jpg

2w1yz5e.jpg

30aynhv.jpg

80% of what WIKI prints is true