Call me Caitlyn

• Start date
  • Replies 170 Comments
  • Views 9,824 Views
I had a few typos in that last response which may have confused you..

I don't know, but I want $10 to win on Call me Caitlyn in the 5th. Winning name right there.

Don't we all love women unless hormones make us love men?

OT

HAs anyone ever had maggots in their scrotum before?

Not sure I would like that.

I guess I'm not expressing myself clearly. My theory is that Caitlyn is not truly a lesbian, and thus would not be attracted to lesbians, but to traditionally feminine, straight women. Which would seem to reduce her pool of potential sexual partners to drunk GILFs who feel like getting freaky.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

I guess I'm not expressing myself clearly. My theory is that Caitlyn is not truly a lesbian, and thus would not be attracted to lesbians, but to traditionally feminine, straight women. Which would seem to reduce her pool of potential sexual partners to drunk GILFs who feel like getting freaky.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Ok..I see....I guess....but haven't you as a straight man ever been attracted to a woman that you later find out is a lesbian? If you found out that (insert your fantasy woman here) was gay, would you no longer find her attractive? There are plenty of "lipstick lesbians" out there. No, he probably would not be attracted to manly lesbos, nor would many straight women be attracted to him, but I don't think she will be lacking in female companionship,as I do not think it will matter to her if they are lesbians, if they are attractive.

Who cares about companionship. Touch my transgendered vagina, right now.

What confuses me is how someone at such a young age can know what the "soul" of another gender "feels like." They say some can identify with another gender at a very young age...I'm thinking it was 5 or so? Maybe younger.

Hell I still don't get the soul of men at my age. Obviously, it's something you can only truly understand if you are affected.

Matty-serious question... how would you react if it became apparent that JL was identifying as a female at a young age? Would you immediately start the process to transition him, or would you wait it out and try to "cure him" or hope he grew out of it?

IAG
Matty-serious question... how would you react if it became apparent that JL was identifying as a female at a young age? Would you immediately start the process to transition him, or would you wait it out and try to "cure him" or hope he grew out of it?

I don't have a fokking clue. I probably would not "transition" him and would discourage his behavior, but at the same time, I hate the idea of raising a repressed child.

I really hope I don't have to deal with shit like this.

I don't know how anyone is attracted to men. I'm glad there are heterosexual females but in my heart, I feel like they are messed up.

:handshake: