Call me Caitlyn

• Start date
  • Replies 170 Comments
  • Views 9,921 Views
In his interview he made the distinction between sexuality and sexual identity. She is attracted to women.

IAG
In his interview he made the distinction between sexuality and sexual identity. She is attracted to women.

So IYO what's the % of women out there who might be attracted to a woman with a penis?

So IYO what's the % of women out there who might be attracted to a woman with a penis?
Not many. She's taking care of that though...if she hasn't already. I don't think she has yet, but he did say no one would know when it happened....that it was going to be very discreet.

She can do whatever she wants and it ain't no skin off my nutsack.

Kinda hideous looking though. If she looks like that in an Annie Leibovitz glamour shot I don't even want to think about regular day-to-day.

So he's gonna chop the dick off so he can strap on a dildo and fuck lesbians? Is that how it works?

This stuff is confusing.

I think "Call me Caitlyn" is an excellent name for a race horse.

So he's gonna chop the dick off so he can strap on a dildo and fuck lesbians? Is that how it works?

This stuff is confusing.
. Diane Sawyer asked him about that, and so did Kim K, and Bruce gave the impression that he himself was unsure.

I have watched that special 3 times, plus all the coverage on KUWTK. For some reason I find it all very fascinating,

It sounds like in his/her mind, straight women should still be attracted to him/her. Which IMO gives credence to the theory that this is nothing more than a mental illness.

People should be happy though. Go Caitlyn.

:dunno:

It sounds like in his/her mind, straight women should still be attracted to him/her. Which IMO gives credence to the theory that this is nothing more than a mental illness.

People should be happy though. Go Caitlyn.

:dunno:
He said that he has always been attracted to women and hinted that he still would be. I don't know how that changes, unless the hormones he is taking somehow change that and she becomes attracted to men? :dunno: He said he has never had a sexual relationship/experience with a man.

This story almost broke in the 80s when someone caught Bruce travelling with wigs. Bruce and his publicist went to the journalist's home and convinced him not to print the story. The same publicist is who this year convinced him to do the interview with Diane Sawyer to give it an air of legitimacy. I mean really, given his history, the LGBT community could not have asked for a better spokesman. Plus he was/she is just a very decent person from what I have seen of him. I am surprised by the overwhelming support that has been expressed on social media. His girls were crying on DS saying that they just wanted him to be happy, and the only thing they were concered about is people "being mean to him," and "giving him hate" because he was one of the "nicest people" they knew, and that he "wouldn't hurt a fly."

Has to be weird for Brody and Brady looking at their dad in a corset though. She's still their dad.

Iag, have you been extra bored lately?

IAG
He said that he has always been attracted to women and hinted that he still would be. I don't know how that changes, unless the hormones he is taking somehow change that and she becomes attracted to men? :dunno: He said he has never had a sexual relationship/experience with a man.

I think you misread me. My point is - what's his target market once he chops the dick off? Feminine lesbians who are into post-op trannies?

There seems to be no market for a Caitlyn who is attracted to straight women.

Hey whatever can latch on to the coattails of media coverage and get a little bit of attention eh?

I'd like to fight transphobia guey. With a wig on.

All the big news channels have been featuring this story.

This came before the cop shooting last night.

Dumericans.

Iag, have you been extra bored lately?
Yes

I think you misread me. My point is - what's his target market once he chops the dick off? Feminine lesbians who are into post-op trannies?

There seems to be no market for a Caitlyn who is attracted to straight women.
Well first of all, it's not a sure thing that he fully transitions, although it is probable. Apparently experts recommend living at least one year in the new gender before the chop.

I don't think I misread you. He seemed unsure of his target market. When asked the question, he sort of evaded it and then just reverted to saying the sexual part was far down on the list of what is important to him. I don't know why she would be focusing on straight women though...she is attracted to women...he is a woman ...seems obvious to me, his target audience would be lesbians...unless somehow those hormones MAKE him attracted to men...and then I guess his target would be men who have no problem with the fact that he is a tranny.

Last edited: