Call me Caitlyn

• Start date
  • Replies 170 Comments
  • Views 9,797 Views
Every fokking time I think I'm being clever, I google whatever it is, and find that someone has beat me to it. Every time.

From the Washington Post:

It wasnt quite Call me Ishmael, but Call me Caitlyn made a whale of a splash.

I guess it was kind of an obvious joke, but still. Disheartening.

Or fucking faggot douchebag slaughtered scenic asshole attention mannwomanwhore dickhead fuckstick stupid piece of shit

Or fucking faggot douchebag slaughtered scenic asshole attention mannwomanwhore dickhead fuckstick stupid piece of shit

I bet you are safe on that one.

There is a long history of women having Olympic medals and sporting accomplishments stripped due to them being too manly.

Without getting into that debate - which is complex - I have never heard of someone having medals stripped because they're a male who is too feminine.

Having just typed that, I realized that is almost certainly nothing to do with the reason. Would make no sense. Well, hoo nose?

With my facepalm at the ready, What is their quote-unquote "rationale" for feeling medals should be stripped.

Okay I had to look it up.

Texas resident Jennifer Bradford has circulated a petition to revoke Caitlyn Jenners Olympic medals on the basis that Jenner claims she has always been a woman.

Okay fine, but what's your real reason? Judgmentalism? Uptight disapproval? Something about god?

It's something about god, isn't it?

Okay I had to look it up.

Texas resident Jennifer Bradford has circulated a petition to revoke Caitlyn Jenners Olympic medals on the basis that Jenner claims she has always been a woman.

Okay fine, but what's your real reason? Judgmentalism? Uptight disapproval? Something about god?

It's something about god, isn't it?

Then she should get another medal for beating a field of guys. They should be even more embarrassed.

why is this a story? This guy somekinda hero I didn't know about?

Heshe was greatest athlete on Earth at a certain time

Hard to say. I don't know what you don't know about.

never heard of him. How long ago was he active?

He won the Olympic Gold medal in decathlon in my home country of Canada. Montreal 1976. And he won many other top level decathlons all over the place around that time.

More importantly, he has appeared on the reality television program, Keeping Up With the Kardashians.

your doo wa diddy record is 3-0?
Is that like a transfer from your best bet record that mr.m wont post? Or did you go another 3-0 recently?

Is that like a transfer from your best bet record that mr.m wont post? Or did you go another 3-0 recently?

Muddy's record is posted by MrM in best best record. Everyone can see it.

I believe it was the Los Angeles Kings to win last year's Stanley Cup final series over the Rangers. Interstellar to win Best Special Effects Oscar. Floyd Mayweather to defeat Manny Pacquiao.

3 wagers, 3 wins, 3 units.

Putting it on the line with the Blackhawks.

Doo wa diddy.