CaliGirl's Match.com Escapades

Kroger's has their foot in strong here too.

This is fascinating shit guys.

Vons
Albertsons
Smiths
Fresh n Easy

Our grocery stores suck here.

haha these ratbag Aussies stole the name from Americans

I'm heading there in about 10 minutes

There's this rude checkout woman who always works the express line during the week

Every time she sees me she makes some crack about how I better hope my son doesn't get my Yankee accent (which I don't even have)

And she's one of those bitches who plasters a fake smile on her face when she's insulting you so you'll look like an ass if you tell the old hag off in front of other people

I'm going to drop this little fact on her today and smile sweetly at her. Stupid cunt.

Krogers brand is what King Soopers sells as their generic alternative, so they must be one and the same

Publix was the main one I went to when I was living in Orlando. They make awesome subs.

Whole Foods and Vons in LA.

I've only been in Albertsons a few times. I seem to remember them having really cheap vodka for some reason.

And I think it's Vons where if they scan your item wrong, you get another one free.

Good grocery stores in the States. A lot of junk food.

And she's one of those bitches who plasters a fake smile on her face when she's insulting you so you'll look like an ass if you tell the old hag off in front of other people

I'm that same kind of cunt. It's the only way to get through the day dealing with the public. Give her a break Shari.

I'm that same kind of cunt. It's the only way to get through the day dealing with the public. Give her a break Shari.

I shall not give her a break.

She makes the same bullshit crack at me every time she sees me. I don't instigate it and I've never been anything other than uber polite to anyone in a service job.

So she has no reason to be a bitch other than she assumes I'm from the States and has the typical bogan Aussie attitude of despising Americans.

And I'm assuming Safeway is still in Canada as it was our largest grocery store.

I can't speak for the whole country but I can't remember the last time I saw one.

I can't speak for the whole country but I can't remember the last time I saw one.

poor Safeway

I just looked and of course Thunder Bay still has three

keeping up with the times as usual :lmao: