CaliGirlNJ s Thank You Speech VIDEO

• Start date
  • Replies 160 Comments
  • Views 14,188 Views
after my home gets robbed..... will Leroy from down the block come dust for fingerprints?

after my gf gets raped, does Miss Matty from church have a rap kit and swabs for DNA?

After a riot and beating at vern's lounge on the corner. Can I call a number and have 7 cars full of my friends with guns come and bring some order?

or if there were a murder at that bar, set up a perimeter and do an investigation, interview witnesses, get physical evidence?

who is in charge of that?

I'd really like to see this post addressed.
Then address it, Officer. You guys know where I stand, and if the dangers of urban life are so perilous that you guys need a security force just to go about your daily business, then have at it. Obviously my solution to strip police of their patrol responsibilities and return them to a reactive posture would cause some serious difficulties for some people who live more vulnerable lifestyles, but I figure that's their problem. The police problems we have are the results of a citizenry made up of children posing as adults, so it's to be expected that they're going to kick and whine about being forced to "grow up."

As far as what do you do when you get in a wreck in a strange place? You do the same thing we all did before cell phones came out, and you haul your ass out of your rig, get to the side of the road, and flag down the next car that comes by.

if you can't address a point, that is smarter than yours......

deflect, attack, change the subject, go on tangents

Then address it, Officer.

ah...

he is

remember that's his job, he lives it. he doesn't need to address it with rhetoric, he does it with actions......

some choose to attack it with straw men, empty philosophies, an unrealism......

he chooses to address it in the flesh by putting on a uniform that draws attacks from criminals, and goof ball ghosts like me on the internet....

Empty philosophies? Just because I don't agree with a church secretary with "advanced psychology degrees" about how the world is run? Trust me, if it were anybody but you two trying to take this topic further I'd be more than happy to indulge it. My desires to see change in the world aren't perfect by any means, but just because they don't cater to your vulnerabilities and complacency doesn't make them empty.

Find somebody else to argue with, you're not worth my time.

ah. Daft

we LOST here

the guy just pulled the......

I'd keep arguing........ BUT YOU ARE NOT WORTH MY TIME card

I think we know what that really means.....

a few months ago, this guy was trying to throw down a GAUNTLET to TRY to get me to engage with him......

but he has grown.... and now he has no desire to engage with me.

and suddenly he has no desire to engage on this topic anymore.......

he's okay trying to engage with personal barbs though as a last ditch effort to inflict some harm.

poor guy

Personal barbs? Is that what we're calling the truth these days?

There was no gauntlet, I just found it very difficult to believe that somebody like you would really be an accomplished person who owns entire city blocks of Chicago. Imagine my surprise when I spoke with the pastor of the church that employs you to find out that you don't own shit. Dr. Wolff wanted to know a lot more about you and the nature of my inquiry, but in an uncharacteristic show of restraint I decided against elaborating or showing him the videos you made asking the children at the church's after-school program for winning basketball picks on SBR.tv.

I can revisit that decision if you really want to play, buddy.

vulnerabilities....

fok

in 2 mins any or all of us could be fukin vulnerable what does that mean?

If one of MMike's children got kidnapped in walmart, he would be VULNERABLE

and give the two philosophical arguments presented here..... I'd hope he had the option of just dialing 911 and having all the resources the "police" offered available to him and his kid, to find that kid.

I'm not sure Mike could just call all his best friends, and get a result that had a chance of having any sorta chance of having a happy ending....... or at worst, just getting justice down the road

we are discussing police issues here no?

hey if you feel hurt, by me in this thread for some reason

lets go down that road..........

I don't feel hurt at all, I just have zero taste for your feigned superiority or trite smugness, and wanted to let you know where we stand.

EDIT: We were discussing police until you decided to see if I would play your stupid little games. Hint: I won't.

wait, you're talking about the Pastor of my old church? I love that guy...

anyone could love that guy

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/delfidionarvaez#p/u/20/c5T9Sci_cgU[/video]

all of you guys can call him and he'll talk your ear off, at 773-627-3079 the guy loves to talk and answer questions about Brian Slusser

have at it

I'm feeling smug and superior for continuing to toy with you and waste your time on somthing you said you were done with hours ago...

I mean

I got my attention...

#winning#

some people have zero taste for losing silly online debates about theoretical constructs

some keep coming back for more though

Personal barbs? Is that what we're calling the truth these days?

There was no gauntlet, I just found it very difficult to believe that somebody like you would really be an accomplished person who owns entire city blocks of Chicago. Imagine my surprise when I spoke with the pastor of the church that employs you to find out that you don't own shit. Dr. Wolff wanted to know a lot more about you and the nature of my inquiry, but in an uncharacteristic show of restraint I decided against elaborating or showing him the videos you made asking the children at the church's after-school program for winning basketball picks on SBR.tv.

I can revisit that decision if you really want to play, buddy.

creepy poster of the month award right here

I think Reverend Wolff would say that your comments in this thread aren't very Christian, Arch. I'm amazed that you have time to throw barbs at me in between looking after all that property you own. Tee hee.

yes "we" are calling them barbs

I'm making fun of you for trying to take this to "BATEMAN" level with "BARBS"

using people that have nothing to do with anything.....

by the way Gauntlet was a term you used a few months back..... back when you were Trying to get me to post with you....

I guess times have changed.... since then you stopped trying to post with me.... and I guess are trying to avoid me.... ( you are doing a bad job)

and only come here to piss on casper and blitty.....

carry on

gotta love pointless threats from RS grasping at straws when he sees his back against the wall in an intellectual battle....

what I've learned on this site lately...

Cops are BAD, you can't trust them.... they'll go dirty and they can't be moral if they arrest people for doing things they already do.

also.... if you get in a debate about politics, society, money, sports, or whatever....and you get bloodied.......... just threaten to "revisit" certain decisions like silly blackmail threats.

ha

hmmmmmmm gotta hate dirty cops and dirty forum losers... gotta hate snitches right....

hey when you are losing......... you do whatever you can. scratch, claw, pull hair

anyone wanna talk to my old pastor.... 773-521-0309

Why is it that those who break the law regularly are those who dislike police officers? If you're obeying the law, I assure you, the police will leave you alone.