CaliGirlNJ s Thank You Speech VIDEO

• Start date
  • Replies 160 Comments
  • Views 14,243 Views
Why is it that those who break the law regularly are those who dislike police officers? If you're obeying the law, I assure you, the police will leave you alone.

I once got pulled over for allegedly speeding when I was 18. The cop said I was going 35 in 25, but pulled me over in front of the 35 sign. The 25 sign was 2 miles back. I was driving my moms mini van. I gave the cop my license, and registration, the van was registered in my moms name, but my mom and I have the same last name, which is an uncommon name, so there was no reason to have suspected I stole the van. Anyway he asked me to put my hands on the wheel, and he then drew his gun on me, he kept it pointed at me as he looked in the windows with his flashlight.

He then told me he was going let me off with a warning. I then proceeded to tell him I was going to proceed back to station and fill a complaint on his ass. Which I did.

Why is it that those who break the law regularly are those who dislike police officers? If you're obeying the law, I assure you, the police will leave you alone.

I once got pulled over for allegedly speeding when I was 18. The cop said I was going 35 in 25, but pulled me over in front of the 35 sign. The 25 sign was 2 miles back. I was driving my moms mini van. I gave the cop my license, and registration, the van was registered in my moms name, but my mom and I have the same last name, which is an uncommon name, so there was no reason to have suspected I stole the van. Anyway he asked me to put my hands on the wheel, and he then drew his gun on me, he kept it pointed at me as he looked in the windows with his flashlight.

He then told me he was going let me off with a warning. I then proceeded to tell him I was going to proceed back to station and file a complaint on his ass. Which I did.

Bullshit. Fucking traffic cops are like predators in the bushes just waiting for some poor victim to pounce on. Over a decade of driving from Denver to Las Vegas I've been pulled over in Utah about 5 times for no legit reason whatsoever. It's funny to hear them make up reasons. They want to run your license, maybe find an excuse to hall your ass in, put you in the system.
RS is right in that the public is more or less victimized by the prison, justice, police system which makes money for a lot of interests. And of course it is tax payer money. So in fact we're paying to be victimized, imprisoned and abused.

I once got 5 parking tickets, 5 days in row, because the dumbass bike cop thought I was illegally park. The side of the road I was on had no restriction but the other side did. I thought the first time it might have been just a mistake, but after going down to the station to have the ticket lifted you would think they would address this issue. After the 5th time I sent my lawyer down to the station, and threatened to sue for harassment. Since then I have never gotten a parking ticket in that town, even when I have been parked illegally.

He then told me he was going let me off with a warning. I then proceeded to tell him I was going to proceed back to station and file a complaint on his ass. Which I did.
Sounds unfortunate but you can't generalize all police officers off of one experience. Secondly, you never know what he was dealing with that night. There may have been someone they were looking for fitting your description or vehicle description.

Sounds unfortunate but you can't generalize all police officers off of one experience. Secondly, you never know what he was dealing with that night. There may have been someone they were looking for fitting your description or vehicle description.

Deuce this was in a town of about 10k residents. The police chief was neighbors with my mom. Once he read my license and registration there should have been no issues, I stress my last name is uncommon. I doubt I fit the description of anyone he was looking for, because not much ever happens in this town.

again

cops suck. I avoid them. I try not to be caught in any sorta situation where a cop has to use his discretion and his power

sometimes though I've been in desperate need, where the thing I need most in the world...... is power, DOCUMENTATION, and some sort of fear to keep the crazies from prevailing.

I once got arrested and was short bail by 46 cents, and the fucks wouldn't take me to an atm.

It took me 8 hours to find someone to bail me out. I couldn't remember anyone's phone number, and the fucking pigs wouldn't let me look the numbers up in my cell phone.

blah blah blah

I once....

I once....

I once...

I knew a guy.....

I knew a guy...

yeah we can pile alot of anti-police stories on here.......but they don't mean FUK

we are a bunch of dickhead, cock fuks with a tendency to do shit that is not quite legal....

of course we have run ins....

for every story you broke downs post, I'm sure there are 10 that are never told...because the people that tell them, aren't here on a fuking gambling forum

Archie, I cop once gave me a gift certificate for a free ice cream when I was 8 for riding my bike with a helmet on.

Atleast he was dressed like a cop, for all I know it was a pedophile, but the ice cream was good.

lol. once time

common

seriously though no offense.

many of us, have had bad experiences with the protectors of the peace. I get that. I have too...

but i'm being real...........

when it comes down to it what is the alternative?

anything that is offered up, in a realistic way...... has been TRIED in a realistic way

the limitations are........ humans are behind all of it, and we are all flawed

Atheist Robot to the rescue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robo cop!

robo cop!

robo cop!!

I honestly feel we need to bring back the guillotine. Hold public executions, then people will think twice about their actions

Has anyone honestly here ever needed to call the cops? I have lived in worked in diverse areas from leafy suburbs to straight out ghetto. I have never needed to call the cops. I handled my own business.

yeah guillotine!!!! that will deter wannabe crooks

in the mean time. Tully, can you give me a short list of criteria, and who has the FINAL say in putting someone under the big knife?

I'm saying....

its a great view from the forum cheap seats.....

no one here has a better solution.....

there is really no need to hate on those who strap on the hated uniform day in an day out, and patrol our block for criminals, while we post safely from home

ah, nevermind.

fok you RJ.... pretending like you read even 5% of this thread.

i'd believe ask you to give me a cricket winner BUTT

I'm heading over to the academy bakery at 1230 Pulaski