CaliGirlNJ s Thank You Speech VIDEO

• Start date
  • Replies 160 Comments
  • Views 14,247 Views
It is needy. Plommer was to be my mentor in hockey but he didn't tell me his style was sink or swim.
Daft, you're a pretty boy but you can't ruffle my feathers.

Wallaaay, I will make it up to you in Colombia pal. I'll pay for the first session with a Colombian girl, but I still get the pussy - you get to analize.

chick was hot and sleezy.... she was born for forums like these.
Plus she wasn't looking for attention to satisfy her ego, I liked that about her.

I get the impression she would never use her looks to manipulate men.

Wal, I will chip in for your 2nd Colombian broad.

someone post some odds on the likelyhood of Wally

"analizing" hookers with plommer....

or analyzing the plight of hookers in 3rd world countries in 4 paragraph post form?

anal +1100
analyzing-850

or analyzing the plight of hookers in 3rd world countries in 4 paragraph post form?

You make it sound like these broads may not enjoy what they do.

I can assure you they love it.

It is needy. Plommer was to be my mentor in hockey but he didn't tell me his style was sink or swim.
Daft, you're a pretty boy but you can't ruffle my feathers.

I want to see uncle wally in a chicken suit.

You make it sound like these broads may not enjoy what they do.

I can assure you they love it.

There is no doubt in my mind that they very much enjoy having a strangers hairy balls in their mouth.

They enjoy not having to think or sweat for the money the stranger with hairy balls will give them.

they definately don't have to sweat, during the 90 secs it takes the hairy plommy balls satisfied

There is no doubt in my mind that they very much enjoy having a strangers hairy balls in their mouth.

There is no doubt in my mind that married women love knowing their husbands are out enjoying the vaginas of other broads.

Silly cunt, you are only strangers for the first few moments, by the time the ball sucking is happening you have already introduced yourself.

There is no doubt in my mind that married women love knowing their husbands are out enjoying the vaginas of other broads.

oWow, this has zero to do with this thread. C'mon guy, let's keep the discussion in the same ball park (hockey arena whatever).

The people knocking hookers, have you ever tried one?

They are really enjoyable.

The people knocking hookers, have you ever tried one?

They are really enjoyable.

You've convinced me, I think I'm gonna try it, again.

Hookers are good, there are many categories of hookers.

Plommers FAVOURITE type of hookers are single moms on welfare looking to make a few bucks.

They can be found almost anywhere in Canadian major cities, I've had the best experiences with these types of broads in Vancouver, Toronto & Ottawa. These girls look nothing like typical hookers, first off they dress casually and appear to be going somewhere, many times they won't acknowledge you but as soon as you pull over they will saunter to your vehicle if there are no cops around.

Plommer loves late night hunting for single moms on welfare.

Plommer has busted many a nut in his car while parked in the back of factory buildings and parks in his hometown.

Plommer would really have enjoyed finding a streetwalking single mom on welfare that looks like Caligurl.

Last edited:
Oh I get it. Plommer is ignoring me now because I'm a pig.

And I wasn't knocking hookers. I've never been with one but to say they ENJOY it is pretty funny. It's like saying a garbage man ENJOYS driving around all day on a smelly truck picking up soiled baby diapers.

Oh I get it. Plommer is ignoring me now because I'm a pig.

And I wasn't knocking hookers. I've never been with one but to say they ENJOY it is pretty funny. It's like saying a garbage man ENJOYS driving around all day on a smelly truck picking up soiled baby diapers.

No I'm not.

I don't think you are a "pig" either.

Actually, I could easily believe you are not like some of the bad coppers I've come into contact with but I still am not a fan of the police - mainly because they are only human and the uniform does not give them superpowers or hero status as many of them like to believe.

I think cops should be treated equally, its the cops that think they are special.

Daft, bad cops up here get away with too much shit, the "bad apples" don't get what they deserve because the so called good cops don't "rat out" one of their own.

"Rat out" is a term criminals use, you would expect the so called good guys to do the right thing, as they like to say.

Last edited:
No I'm not.

I don't think you are a "pig" either.

Actually, I could easily believe you are not like some of the bad coppers I've come into contact with but I still am not a fan of the police - mainly because they are only human and the uniform does not give them superpowers or hero status as many of them like to believe.

I think cops should be treated equally, its the cops that think they are special.

Daft, bad cops up here get away with too much shit, the "bad apples" don't get what they deserve because the so called good cops don't "rat out" one of their own.

"Rat out" is a term criminals use, you would expect the so called good guys to do the right thing, as they like to say

Rat out someone who you rely on to have your back?

everybody has a racket, that's why I don't play by the rules

Rat out someone who you rely on to have your back?

If they got ratted out they should get booted off the force.

Thats the problem, good cops have to protect the bad ones because of some stupid code instead of doing the right thing, how can they be trusted?

everybody has a racket, that's why I don't play by the rules
I hear ya pal, a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do to survive in this world, I got no problem with that.

Been there done that, pal.