CaliGirlNJ s Thank You Speech VIDEO

• Start date
  • Replies 160 Comments
  • Views 14,255 Views
no I was kiddding that the BALD guy WAS my brother....

its not..... same type of guy though

I come from white trash

wow, that ca site has the old layout, they updated it a while back and it sucks

going to visit this site through the canadian back door from now on

Daffy, I need you to review the video and give us your thoughts?

obviously we don't know what transpired in the bleachers....

but how would you have tried to taken that guy down?

At 12 seconds in the guy commits a simple battery on what looks like a security guard or a fan and he does it right in front of the cops so at that point he's going to jail. He was obviously non-compliant so the taser is justified there (not saying that had to use the taser).

Why they use the batons on his head I have no clue. There are areas you're not supposed to strike with a baton and the head is at the top of the list. Those cops will end up in Internal Affairs for the head strikes.

Oh and I won't be getting into any debates on my day off about police procedure either.

That's all I have to say about that video.

Yeah i'm sure he was already going to jail or at the very least getting kicked out for what he did before the vid started.....

the security gaurd was an idiot because he went to BLOCK the jorts wearing guy from giving a high five to another admiring fan....

that enraged the drunk jorts guy and he strikes the security gaurd...

I just can't tell where the tasing occurred...

the headline said he was tazed....

If you listen carefully you can hear the tasers. It happens more than once too.

ok I thought I heard zapping, but I thought maybe I was imagining it....

we can revisit this on a non day off...

I think the guy got what he deserved...... maybe a bit more with the face stuff..... but don't be an ass in the bleacher section at pnc, there are kids there...

the crowds seemed to like him though......

the worst part of all, is that by losing that pirate fan, the fan base for pirates just went down by like 12%

At 12 seconds in the guy commits a simple battery on what looks like a security guard or a fan and he does it right in front of the cops so at that point he's going to jail. He was obviously non-compliant so the taser is justified there (not saying that had to use the taser).

Why they use the batons on his head I have no clue. There are areas you're not supposed to strike with a baton and the head is at the top of the list. Those cops will end up in Internal Affairs for the head strikes.

Yeah, the taser is probably fine. But the baton strikes might be a little much. Just a little.

I just can't tell where the tasing occurred...

the headline said he was tazed....

It looks like the darts didn't penetrate his jacket. If he was getting the ride he would have crumpled to the ground and gotten stiff, but he was able to grab the wires and pull out the darts.

I think you are right HOFF.... I noticed it now

God Bless the USA jacket....... that's why i'm patriotic...... impervious to tazers with that shit

I noticed the cops kept TRYING to taser him even after the first couple of attempts.

Hoff I woulda put him into a standing Kimora, and snapped his arm if he kept resisting..... like Kazushi Sakuraba did to one of the Gracie's

a little bit excessive with the batons.

The way the cops were swinging there, the Pirates could have used them today.

That whole series was bad for me.

After scoring 3 runs in 1st inning on Friday, Colorado can't score again next 15 innings or whatever and lose.

Then today and yesterday I load up on Pitt. Whups!