CaliGirlNJ is back, and I missed you.

• Start date
  • Replies 72 Comments
  • Views 5,070 Views
Season 4 features Prez becoming a teacher, right? Great shit.

Was it your first time watching American Beauty? One of my faves of all time. :up:
:yes:

Howdy. I did some work and made some money, spent some time with my honeybun, posted on gamelive.

I watched a few movies in there. Get Low, Easy A, Johnny Belinda.

Ate well. Had the barbecue going several times.

I actually went for a bike ride one day - here's a snapshot:

:gomuddygo:

But then it snowed again so no more bike riding in the immediate future.

Overall, nice weekend.

now i want BBQ.

The girl in Easy A, Emma Stone, is a childhood friend of mine.

Season 4 features Prez becoming a teacher, right? Great shit.

Was it your first time watching American Beauty? One of my faves of all time. :up:

Yea that's the season. First three episodes solid as always. Introduced to the little jit dealer street kids. Good stuff.

First time seeing AB since theater back in 1999. Such a great movie. Unreal.

CaliG we saw Adjustment Bureau. I did not enjoy it. It felt like it was going somewhere really interesting...then it went absolutely nowhere. Then it ended and we both went home to take a nap. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yea that's the season. First three episodes solid as always. Introduced to the little jit dealer street kids. Good stuff.

First time seeing AB since theater back in 1999. Such a great movie. Unreal.

CaliG we saw Adjustment Bureau. I did not enjoy it. It felt like it was going somewhere really interesting...then it went absolutely nowhere. Then it ended and we both went home to take a nap. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yeah it doesn't look that great, but a part of me still wants to see it.

The girl in Easy A, Emma Stone, is a childhood friend of mine.

She was good. She has a flair for comedy that so many do not. And generally, actors who can do comedy can also do drama. It does not always work the other way.

I predict she will have a big future.

I used a line from American Beauty at work a while ago, without immediately realizing where I stole it from. Some guy came up to me asking if I had a minute to check something at his desk:

For you man, I got 5.

I used a line from American Beauty at work a while ago, without immediately realizing where I stole it from. Some guy came up to me asking if I had a minute to check something at his desk:

For you man, I got 5.

Excellent. Annette Bening was so fantastic in that movie.

Went out for drinks for a while Friday night then went to dinner. Went to see a movie Saturday. Slept in Sunday and started watching Season 4 of The Wire. So yep...we pretty much did nothing.
boy did you!

robynsleep1.png

awww Rouge i'm sorry, flu? cold? did you take anything? I'm a big fan of dayquil.

I dunno :dunno:

For you man, I got 5.

:grin: awesome

Somebody's in trouble here! :sbrjohn:

No doubt going in the file of to be used at a later date! :greencheck:

enjoyed a friday night taking oldest boy to first concert and meeting Pavy.
rest of the weekend was dreadful....same shit different day

Took a flight to Houston on Friday, went to Mardi Gras festival on Saturday, was out till 5am, clubbing and drinking, watched Liverpool twat the Mancs at 7:30am (still drinking), passed out and woke up at 7pm. Still nursing a hangover.