CaliGirlNJ is back, and I missed you.

• Start date
  • Replies 72 Comments
  • Views 5,077 Views
maybe it's just my opinion, but I feel like a lot of gamelivers are acting like their on their rags today. man.

Stevie's love for you is not quite as big as a planet.
"Plutonic
Relating to the underworld or the god Pluto. Common misspelling of the word platonic, meaning intimate and affectionate but not sexual.
Everyone thinks that we're dating, but our relationship is strictly plutonic.

Um, I think you mean platonic."

If it's #1 in the urban dictionary, it is real.

Take 5 pills next time, more fun.

argh you're right and i'm usually soooo good about "their there they're" and "where were wear".

I did it more for the laugh factor. You appear to be very well spoken and grammatically squared away.

CaliGirl we need some girl advice overe here how does one proceed with this

Would you be upset if you were stood up all day Saturday? But what if plans weren't confirmed. Like, what if somebody send you an e-mail with shit to do, but you never responded. How does one know that those plans are confirmed?

And then how mad and how long would you stay mad if you were stood up for an entire day?

Now keep in mind that this isn't some boyfriend/girlfriend relationship but rather some bizarre fucking bed buddy relationship where you hardly see the person when the sun is up.

CalliGirl did you get all of that? Basically what I'm asking is that how long would you be mad at someone who you thought was ignoring you but if fact wasn't ignoring you, and would you return the favour by ignoring that person back. (Pretty immature if you ask me).

Also, Mac Miller's Best Day Ever drops on Friday. Holer, y'all.

Fiver you were blatantly ignoring her. You admitted as much. Fiver next time just tell her you're staying home cause you over-partied recently, or some shit.

No no, I'm not admitting to that.

That would be the adult thing to do but I'm not an adult.

Besides I asked our resident expert here CaliGirlNJ