• Replies 121 Comments
  • Views 5,220 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @wernerhotdog
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
I am not sure if this is a GL first but I am breaking up with my GF and telling you guys before her.

I am not a relationship type if guy. Honestly, I suck at it.

I like being single. I accept the fact marriage and monogamy are not in my future.

I need another Guinness.

Casper do you realize that you may never be with another girl again?

Eventually the tap runs dry pal.

If there is a woman out there that will put up with your bullshit I recommend staying with her or you will join the ranks of guys like me Mudcat and Fiveteamer, lifelong bachelors who will die alone.

Casper dumping a broad is like quitting a job, don't do it until you've got something else already lined up.

Plommer,

I will gladly take that chance.

I hate the smothering. I just want space.

Never been one but being a bartender IMO make relationships hard to maintain even if no hanky panky is going on with another woman! Let her down easy!

Never been one but being a bartender IMO make relationships hard to maintain even if no hanky panky is going on with another woman! Let her down easy!

MM,
That's the hardest part. She is a great girl.
I just can't be in a relationship.
I am a blackjack playing, trim slaying, No alcohol delaying asshole with a penchant for destruction.

I get it and I accept it.
No need for collateral damage.

well fok. nm. Vdeo been deleted.

Here's another one. I haven't listened to it but you may need it later.

I will stay a fan.

I hope her and I can stay friends.

Why? So you can go to movies together or she can tell you things about the new guys she meets?

Why would you want to still be friends?

Give her a top 10 list on why it won't work

Why? So you can go to movies together or she can tell you things about the new guys she meets?

Why would you want to still be friends?

Good question Plommer.

I actually don't know why.

Good question Plommer.

I actually don't know why.

Thank you.

Breaking up and being civil to each other if you ever run in to each other down the road yes, I understand and agree absolutely.
Active friends? Probably not.

I will stay a fan.

I hope her and I can stay friends.
If you want that to happen be straight up and decisive. Do not temper your decision with "Maybe someday," etc....DO NOT sleep with her for a good 30 days. Do not sleep with her ever if you suspect she is intoxicated.

How long have you been going out?