Breaking Up With GF

• Start date
  • Replies 121 Comments
  • Views 5,297 Views
you are a lifelong waiter/bartender, not something any woman really wants... believe me when i tell you that if you are indeed the one breaking it off (doubtful unless she is cheating) then you are doing this broad a hugh favor...

Don't bartenders deserve love, too? Not casper, of course, but other bartenders?

The definition of stranger seems pretty subjective. Some people are BFF after 10 minutes.

you are a lifelong waiter/bartender, not something any woman really wants... believe me when i tell you that if you are indeed the one breaking it off (doubtful unless she is cheating) then you are doing this broad a hugh favor...

The best thing about this statement is it shows how retarded you are.
News flash, bartenders get laid.

This thread is a good read.

Nice work all.

In my case, I would never, and have never gone home with someone I hadn't met previous to that evening. I'd have to know someone and trust them pretty well before I would even consider sleeping with them....lucky for me I don't have to worry about that anymore.

In my case, I would never, and have never gone home with someone I hadn't met previous to that evening. I'd have to know someone and trust them pretty well before I would even consider sleeping with them....lucky for me I don't have to worry about that anymore.

Celibacy?

:bee:

Lest see....how can I put this for you Plom...I'm not a whore. I don't run around fucking random guys. I have more self respect and dignity than that.

Lest see....how can I put this for you Plom...I'm not a whore. I don't run around fucking random guys. I have more self respect and dignity than that.

Never said you were a whore.

No such thing as "random guys" unless you mean you draw a lottery for some lucky dude.
Usually people fuck people they are attracted to, sometimes that happens within hours of meeting.

There is no correlation between self respect and fucking random guys any more than gaining self respect from masturbating or urinating less. They are just bodily functions.

Luckily you and I are not strangers!

:sup:

lol! Plommer!

Oh I know you didn't say that....but I did. I just don't agree with it, and I never would...and that is all.

Wow..I hope she breaks a bottle on your head when you tell her.

they are all bitches and cunts besides your mother and sister.

for more advice I need a photo

We might shit on Casper a lot.

But the whole bartender/chef/ restaurant worker gets laid a good amount.

You get out of work go drinking and eat party favors, poor decisions are made and then you go to work again and repeat the poor decisions the next night.

You get laid, long term relationships are another story though.

We might shit on Casper a lot.

But the whole bartender/chef/ restaurant worker gets laid a good amount.

You get out of work go drinking and eat party favors, poor decisions are made and then you go to work again and repeat the poor decisions the next night.

You get laid, long term relationships are another story though.

Tully if this was my last post ever, I appreciate you get it.
Guys like you are why I still post.
Thank you.