Breaking Up With GF

• Start date
  • Replies 121 Comments
  • Views 5,219 Views
IAG
If you want that to happen be straight up and decisive. Do not temper your decision with "Maybe someday," etc....DO NOT sleep with her for a good 30 days. Do not sleep with her ever if you suspect she is intoxicated.

How long have you been going out?

I won't be sleeping with her.
We have been together for 3 months.
Just to much for me.

IAG
DO NOT fuck her for a good 30 days. Do not fuck her ever if you suspect she is intoxicated.

Casper, I don't need to tell you what we both already know about this advice.

Casper, I don't need to tell you what we both already know about this advice.
Yeah. I expected as much, but had to voice my opinion anyway.

IAG
Yeah. I expected as much, but had to voice my opinion anyway.

plommers gonna plom.

Also, please refrain from using the word "sleep" as a reference to intercourse.
This is an uncensored forum.

I won't be sleeping with her.
We have been together for 3 months.
Just to much for me.

Ohhhh 3 months. For some reason I thought you had been together longer. Make sure you don't say "It's not you, it's me." Even though in this case, it really is you.

I've been known to say it's them and not me. What's wrong with fucking your ex? It's better then a stranger right?

I've been known to say it's them and not me. What's wrong with fucking your ex? It's better then a stranger right?

I've said it too...sometimes I have meant it and sometimes I have not.

I was under the impression that they had been together for longer....I just think it confuses things. I have done it. It's easy and comfortable lots of times. I just think for women, especially younger women, they can think it means something it doesn't...especially when you have history. That's why I said wait a month and not if drunk. If ground rules are laid out and she is consenting (sober) then nothing wrong with it. Casper having a bevy of beauties at his disposal being a bartender though, no reason to mess with it. He can find someone else to fuck where there is no room for confusion.

Not necessarily better than fucking a stranger.

I could never sleep with a stranger....nor have I....that's a thought that scares me.

I could never sleep with a stranger....nor have I....that's a thought that scares me.

Some women become very aroused when frightened. Fact.

Take a broad to see a scary movie and follow up with wine and a massage = success!

That or just hand over the $40.

Nope, not with a stranger anyhow.

Nope, not with a stranger anyhow.

Wow. I haven't for a long time nor would I have a desire to, but you may be one of the few people I know who hasn't.

lol "stranger" makes it sound so sinister.

whole thing is strange Casper. Lets start with why she liked you in the first place. She seems nice and cute and all, how did you convince her your not who she thought you were?

IAG
Wow. I haven't for a long time nor would I have a desire to, but you may be one of the few people I know who hasn't.

lol "stranger" makes it sound so sinister.

And more of a turn on.

:betplom: