Breaking Up With GF

• Start date
  • Replies 121 Comments
  • Views 5,358 Views
The best thing about this statement is it shows how retarded you are.
News flash, bartenders get laid.

I think you missed the point. They have lots of chances to, that's why you are doing her a favor. If you wanted a serious relationship, would you date a hot waitress/bartender knowing she will be hit on all night? I've worked with many female bartenders and most have a clingy BF sitting at the bar all night watching drunks hit on her.

We might shit on Casper a lot.

But the whole bartender/chef/ restaurant worker gets laid a good amount.

You get out of work go drinking and eat party favors, poor decisions are made and then you go to work again and repeat the poor decisions the next night.

You get laid, long term relationships are another story though.

was in no way a jab at you... you chose the chef route...nothing wrong with that profession at all...what you do and what casper does are completely different

casper is too fucking stupid to do anything else and broads arent sticking with a broke ass server..he will be a broke ass bar clown his entire life and never have a real job...big difference in getting laid and keeping a broad, stiff...and im the retard? :lmao:

Good morning Ray Ray.

was in no way a jab at you... you chose the chef route...nothing wrong with that profession at all...what you do and what casper does are completely different

casper is too fucking stupid to do anything else and broads arent sticking with a broke ass server..he will be a broke ass bar clown his entire life and never have a real job...big difference in getting laid and keeping a broad, stiff...and im the retard? :lmao:

Yeah, I guess a bartender isn't a real job.
Yeah, I guess I will always be broke.
Yeah, I guess my life is shit.

Yeah, I'm fucking glad it's mine.

Haters gonna hate.
Ray Ray's gonna retard.

Yeah, I guess a bartender isn't a real job.
Yeah, I guess I will always be broke.
Yeah, I guess my life is shit.

Yeah, I'm fucking glad it's mine.

Haters gonna hate.
Ray Ray's gonna retard.

Ray is winning this thread.

Casper -reply to post 55. Agree or not?

I think you missed the point. They have lots of chances to, that's why you are doing her a favor. If you wanted a serious relationship, would you date a hot waitress/bartender knowing she will be hit on all night? I've worked with many female bartenders and most have a clingy BF sitting at the bar all night watching drunks hit on her.

FW,

I agree with your statement. Ray Ray's comment was meant as a jab at me.
That's what he does.

What you said is 100% correct though.

Ray, I didn't take it as a jab personally.

I just think Casper has more opportunities with ladies than this board thinks. Granted they won't work for various reason.

FW,

I agree with your statement. Ray Ray's comment was meant as a jab at me.
That's what he does.

What you said is 100% correct though.

It's a great job for someone your age, no doubt. It's just not a career. It's very easy to get burned out at Bartending.

It's a great job for someone your age, no doubt. It's just not a career. It's very easy to get burned out at Bartending.

FW,
The crazy thing is I have been bartending for 15 years and through bouts of burnout, a new place seems to always revive me.
I have made a tremendous amount of money over the years.
I am just very very bad with money lol.
If I was better with money, I would have been able to retire at 50.
Alas, that will not be the case lol.

Ray, I didn't take it as a jab personally.

I just think Casper has more opportunities with ladies than this board thinks. Granted they won't work for various reason.

Tully,
As you know, bartenders get laid constantly. The only way they don't is if they don't want to.
I don't want to be in a relationship. Not because I need to fuck different girls all the time, but I like the freedom of having that option.

monogamy is unnatural.

See for me it's not...I have no issue being in a relationship...and when in one no desire for someone else. I guess I'm different like that. To each their own.

thats sounds like a fate worse than death

I used to barback for this hot chick who had one of those clingy bf's. anytime he ordered a drink I made it stronger than normal. eventually he would start being more of an ass, and then all of a sudden the clingy boyfriend was no more.

I used to barback for this hot chick who had one of those clingy bf's. anytime he ordered a drink I made it stronger than normal. eventually he would start being more of an ass, and then all of a sudden the clingy boyfriend was no more.

Worst thing a person can do dating a bartender is hanging out at his or her bar.
Never a good thing.

Casper, when are you doing this or have you already done it?

IAG
Casper, when are you doing this or have you already done it?

I haven't done it yet.
I am doing it soon.
I need to find the right time and place.

Casper, you silly twat, there is no right time or place to dump someone...