BREAKING NEWS!

• Start date
  • Replies 2,068 Comments
  • Views 158,251 Views
The real news is Rick Moranis got beat up in New York

This is an act of war on Canada.

tenor (25).gif

Looks like he's working on a Honey I Shrunk the Kids reboot.

Maybe puncher not a fan.

Greenwald leaves intercept, place he founded, due to censorship. Media and Democrat party now basically CIA, who hates Trump because he not enough of a warmonger. How far we've come :yikes:

Last edited:
How does that even happen rj? Doesn't he have any control if he's a founder? I know that previously I was surprised the kind of garbage they publish even with Greenwald and Scahil. But apparently it's not their choice? :dunno:

Investors, in the start he was running the company and writing, then he took on investors, hired more people to run the business, then original investors sold to other investors and on, and each time his share became smaller, until he lost control of the business direction and ultimately now of the editorial content

happens all the time with startups, sometimes the founders end up with nothing

fascinating. His demeanor/mood here is hard to watch. You can tell that he's hurt. I feel for him. It's like when you realize shit is even worse than you thought possible. No respect
The last couple of minutes what he says is spot on imo too.

Not watching or locking in on the specifics, but reno you feel bad for a guy who was dispossessed from his company/vision because the people he took money from are calling the shots?

So don't take money from anyone...

Don't dilute yourselves yo.

It's fascinating to me how people can found multimillion dollar companies and end up making no money with them.

Not watching or locking in on the specifics, but reno you feel bad for a guy who was dispossessed from his company/vision because the people he took money from are calling the shots?

So don't take money from anyone...
No not so much from the business aspect. The guy (like I) can't believe how the Democrats turned out to be fascists. Those who supported his work for presumably the love of freedom/privacy/decency etc, turned out to have no such values. Not only have they gone nutso with the Russiagating hate Trump at any cost, parroting security state line, but the insanity has no limits. They've gone as far as to misrepresent and censor their original founder who seemingly retains some of the values they are supposed to have.
I mean the amount of people who have been exposed as low lifes in the last four years is staggering, and there's really no recourse.

Last edited:
You guys really "can't believe" that politicians turned out to be something they weren't previously? Or maybe that they hid their true colors?

I'm not sure if ignorance or nativity as an excuse for this is worse... either way, come on over to the light side with some of us and stop caring at all about any of them.

it's not so much politicians, but people and institutions. I mean these guys are supposed to be journoulists. These things make up the culture / world we live in. I can hardly believe there's anything more important.