BREAKING NEWS!

• Start date
  • Replies 2,068 Comments
  • Views 161,625 Views
85943249-C40E-4E30-98A4-6038116E9FF2.jpeg
Interesting to see Dick Chaney’s thoughts on todays anniversary. Of course, he doesn’t have to worry about getting re-elected anymore like those currently sitting in Congress do.

There are some things I like about Liz Chaney. Her focus on the highly irresponsible way the then Commander-In-Chief handled a year ago are one of them.

The twisted art of fanning the flames while calling for peace two hours after the Capital was breached. It’s wild, man.

LOL at anything Liz Cheney says along with her corrupt dad. Dick'e plan, destroy Iraqi and then profit off rebuilding it.

LOL at anything Liz Cheney says along with her corrupt dad. Dick'e plan, destroy Iraqi and then profit off rebuilding it.
I really like Liz Chaney. What does what her Dad did have anything to do with her?

I really like Liz Chaney. What does what her Dad did have anything to do with her?
No worries you're absolutely right, we all have our opinions! :grrr: Be like saying for every parent who went to jail for something means their child is bad too!:yes:

I know just saw this and quick WTF response .... but WTF! Any way we can get a BLM (Blue Lives Matter) from out country too!
“It’s crazy out here. It’s the Wild Wild West, especially with cops being shot. Imagine what happens with regular citizens,” Christopher Espinoza, a 29-year-old Harlem resident, told The Post

Just read update 1 dead, 1 critical

Sorry I get a little worked up seeing cops getting shot left and right! They don't get the respect they deserve along with being unappreciated. All this Defund the Police crap I think has made too many in our country believe they are the bad guys.

:clueless:
I'm sure she's totally independent and not part of the same neo-con cabal as her father

what kind of bridge is that? It's like a bridge from nowhere to nowhere :clueless: