BREAKING NEWS!

• Start date
  • Replies 2,068 Comments
  • Views 160,549 Views
Those spacesuits they're wearing look super deluxe.

Will tune in tomorrow to see them dock to the ISS.

Amazing stuff. :stevie:

They should reach the ISS around 10AM Eastern

Which reminds me, I wonder why it takes 19 hours to reach it. It's really not far. Guessing it has to do with orbiting speed and shit.

In 200 years the modern space movement will be the best thing my generation contributed to humanity.

The 94yo Queen of England is on a horse :ohmy:

The-Queen-basked-in-the-hot-weather-as-she-rode-her-horse-2494170.jpg

She can probably die of a fall at ground level, never mind from horse height.

Royal X-Games right there.

I'm sure that horse has been trained all his life for this very moment

In 200 years the modern space movement will be the best thing my generation contributed to humanity.
Well played, Boner finding a way to get some credit for the space "movement".

With COVID still lingering and George Floyd protesting in full gear the Dow closed at 27K* today! Wasn't it at 18K+ only a short time ago and liberals screaming depression about to hit us! Sounds like some people are optimistic the man who had the US of A performing strong won't have any issues in getting it there again!
:usa:

*MrMonkey is happy!

Al Qaeda leader taken out by 'secret' US missile filled with knives dubbed the 'ninja bomb'
The journey of two senior Al Qaeda-aligned commanders in northwestern Syria on Sunday was suddenly cut short by a targeted U.S.-led strike — only it doesn't appear that they were killed by explosives, but a missile packed with knives.

Video of the aftermath circulating on social media shows that the vehicle of the terrorist leaders – Jordanian Qassam ul-Urdini and Yemeni Bilal al-Sanaani – was mostly untouched, with just one side severed and the roof smashed in, prompting defense analysts to point to the use of a "secret" missile jointly developed by both the Department of Defense and the Central Intelligence Agenc

It is a variation of the Hellfire anti-tank missile, referred to as the R9X, and internally called the "Flying Ginsu" or the "ninja bomb," and it just might drastically shape the way war is waged given its exactitude and subsequent ability to vastly reduce the risk of collateral damage and civilian casualties.

While it is not known just how many R9X's are tucked away in the Pentagon's depository, military experts have been quick to highlight its efficiency, citing examples that the Hellfire variation has the capability of killing a passenger and not a driver, or leaving a terrorist leader dead in his house and not any relatives sitting at the same table. Its edges are able to effectively slice through walls and roofs, according to experts.

Ah maybe through mandatory testing. Probably no symptoms

1592774717227.png

Nashville liquor store owner May Boyce, an 88-year-old widow who stands 5-foot-3 and weighs 115 pounds, according to reports, got “fed up” of her store being robbed so she shot an alleged shoplifter.

She told police she grabbed her late mother Mary’s .38 Smith & Wesson snub-nose revolver and shot a suspect who was trying to steal alcohol last Tuesday, according to an affidavit obtained by McClatchy News Service.

“I did what I had to do, and I hope word gets out on the street that I’m fed up and I’m not taking it anymore,” she told The New York Post Saturday. “You’ve got to stick up for yourself sometimes.”

“I did what I had to do,” added Boyce, now out on $10,000 bond. “After you’ve been played for a fool by people stealin’ from you for years, you get fed up. And don’t put me in the category of a little old lady. I know how to take care of myself.”
“I’m a people person,” she said, “I like to work.”

Authorities said it might be two years before they give her back her confiscated gun.
“I told ’em, s–t, I might be dead by then,” Boyce said. “But the law’s the law.”
:bowdown:

I thought he had immunity. At least he should. What's the one the cops have?