BREAKING NEWS!

• Start date
  • Replies 2,068 Comments
  • Views 158,330 Views
Meghan's father be all like, "The royal wedding can blow me."

There is a referendum in Ireland tomorrow one whether to stop abortion being illegal.

Did I say that right? Abortion is illegal in Ireland right now. Influence of the Catholic church and all that. It's one of the strictest situations abortion-wise in the developed world. Seeking or providing an abortion is punishable by up to 14 years in prison.

There is a referendum tomorrow on whether to chuck that.

The polls are suggesting it's pretty close.

Mississauga explosion: more than a dozen injured in Canada restaurant blast

Police say two men detonated improvised explosive device inside Bombay Bhel restaurant

That's my city. Port Credit is part of Mississauga. Mississauga is a huge vast sprawling suburb and the crime scene is a pretty long drive from here but I'm just saying.

Sorry for what happened but I hope no one expects me to start wearing #MississaugaStrong gear.

I thought Canada was a happy, violence free place. Must be American hate overflowing...:rolleyess:

Ireland voters repeal abortion ban as prime minister hails 'quiet revolution'

It wasn't particularly close after all. 66.4% farted in the general direction of the church while only 33.6% wanted to stay the course

Gas price protest stalls when only one demonstrator shows up

image.jpg

Despite more than 5,000 people saying they would attend and another 36,000 saying they were interested, not even the protest's organizer bothered to attend the protest at Marché Central.

Montreal police had even stationed half a dozen officers in patrol cars at the mall, ready to supervise the protesters on their planned slow-moving route.

But no, it was just her.

She looks dead grumpy and everything but frankly, one is not very many.

I wonder if she gives status updates and it's all like, "I don't like the price of gas."

And I could be all like :like:

:usa:Yes, the Pres has more important issues to deal with than hang out with some of your sorry asses! :usa:
1528166941653.png

ap850606024-1.jpg

First Saudi women receive driving licences

Saudi Arabia issued its first driver's licenses to 10 women on Monday as the kingdom prepared to lift the world's only ban on women driving in three weeks

Amazing job, moving boldly into the future right there.

Thomas Markle wishes he had walked daughter down the aisle

Just in case you didn't get enough of the Royal Wedding when it happened, there is still breaking news happening.

Most of the 53 people who died in heatwave were older males living alone

:surrender:

A healthcare expert shared a pro tip with the Quebec media the other day:

If you live alone, don’t stay on your own.

:handshake: