• Replies 2,068 Comments
  • Views 160,739 Views
Outback Steakhouse is Satan! :hides:

DFy4hjNXsAEUvRp.jpg:large
Untitled1.jpg
OutbackSatan.png
Screen-Shot-2017-07-28-at-2.42.33-PM.png
DF4eYQzUIAA2KWr.jpg

Thank God Blitty can afford to not patron any steakhouses cheaper than Capitol Grille! God please reincarnate me as Blitty! One time! :yes:

Mr. Monker's List of Things That Are Satan

Facebook
Outback Steakhouse

The Taylor Swift groping trial has begun. Some key points from her testimony:

"Your client grabbed my ass," she told McFarland. "He stayed latched onto my bare ass cheek. I felt him grab onto my ass cheek under my skirt."

"He had a handful of my ass. I know it was him"

:handshake:

Here's what I know:

The guy is a DJ for a radio station and Swift made some kind of publicity appearance with him years ago. Swift claims that during it, he started inappropriately grabbing at her ass.

Next day or whatever, Swift went public saying the guy had sexually assaulted the back of her ass. The guy got fired from his job. So he sued her for 3 million bucks for defamation and making false accusations and whatnot.

Swift fired right back. She counter-sued for sexual assault - and $1. So I guess the answer is yes, it is a civil case.

My impression: the guy is a total creepazoid and his stupid male bullshit is now blowing up in his face. Good. Swift is looking very cool and impressive, taking a righteous, no-bullshit stand on an important issue.

taylor.swift.david.mueller.leaked.photo.tmz.cropped.jpg

another good headline

Emmanuel Macron has spent 26000 on makeup in his first three months as French president

And if you were to say to Uranus, "Yo, guess what! On the third planet from the sun there are millions and millions of life forms - and one of them has decided that those rocks forming inside you are super-valuable," Uranus would probably say, "Wotta bunch of random wingnuts. Well, tell them to help themselves. It's just a bunch of shit to me."

Go sugarless and your odds increase on avoiding the BIG C! :yes:

Just thinking now about my post ..... remember this pic!

attachment.php

:fiverahhh:

If I had a dollar for every time pop science decides that such-and-such dietary thing will either kill you or save your life - I could do my laundry for quite awhile.