BREAKING NEWS!

• Start date
  • Replies 2,068 Comments
  • Views 158,282 Views
60 Minutes did a piece on the Brazil situation this week.

Rampant corruption. Everyone sucks.

But in an in interesting twist, they started throwing people in jail. Like top oil company execs who figured they were untouchable. Just tossed them in jail. Without bail.

It is making a lot of them very talkative.

Yeah everybody bad except us here. Not gonna stop until we can destroy that country. How about Philippines? They gonna try to bury that guy? Sounds like something's happening.

London Bridge/Station terrorist attack! Nothing definite but just heard report that van plowed over pedestrians and 3 men stepped out of vehicle and started stabbing people! Also gunfire occurred! Let's hope not that many casualties! :sad:

3 separate attacks they say. Yep, things are getting ugly.

Severed toe used in famous Yukon cocktail returned with an apology

DAWSON CITY, Yukon - A mummified human toe that is the key ingredient in a strange drinking ritual in Dawson City is back where it belongs. RCMP say the shrivelled, brown toe that was stolen last weekend has been returned.

The toe, which is used in the Downtown Hotel's popular "sourtoe cocktail," had vanished on Saturday. But the RCMP say they received a call on Tuesday saying the toe was being returned to the hotel.

A package, containing both the toe and a letter of apology, arrived Thursday. The toe was said to be in "good condition."

:handshake:

Here is the pic that accompanies the article.

According to tradition, drinkers must allow the toe to touch their lips in order to join the Sourtoe Cocktail Club.

image.jpg

I heard about that toe, that's the city where they film Yukon Gold, they mentioned the toe a few times

I would drink of the toe and let the toe touch my lips. No problem.

F1 drivers are all rich kids. There is no working-class path to F1.

Didn't read the article but love the headline

Vatican police raid drug-fueled gay orgy at top priest's apartment

another headline I like

Horrified Surgeons Discover 27 Contact Lenses in Womans Eye

[video]https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/07/19/rhesus-macaque-monkeys-roam-florida-silver-springs/103830122/[/video]