BREAKING NEWS!

• Start date
  • Replies 2,068 Comments
  • Views 161,654 Views
I'm the first human being in recorded history to come up with that pun.

:yayme:

Pope Francis Reverses Position On Capitalism After Seeing Wide Variety Of American Oreos

1200.jpg

He could possibly hand those out to the poor. I wonder if they contain a single nutrient.

Appears to be some potassium and a wee bit of iron.

Some sort of ruckus taking place in the audience as the king of Swaziland rises to address the general assembly. I'm sure everyone reading along is well acquianted with Swaziland, but in case you need a reminder, it's a very small country in southern Africa with a population of just over 1 million and was a British protectorate until 1967.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-Obama-speak-at-UN-General-Assembly-live.html

now thats what I call news ..bitches

Similar to Lesotho it is basically inside South Africa. Well actually Lesotho is a bubble completely inside South Africa but Swaziland's bubble touches the edge.

The fascinating thing to me is these two tiny, geographically similar countries - have capitals which come one after the other on an alphabetical list of all the world capitals.

Maseru (Lesotho) and Mbabane (Swaziland).

Wrap your head around that if you can.

yep, I've been trying to follow news everyday for a while now.

Tom Daley, 21, announces his engagement to boyfriend Dustin Lance Black, 41, after two years of dating
When Tom's mother was asked if she was worried about the age gap. She said that she was more worried about the gap widening in her son's bottom.

10 dead in college shooting in Oregon.

shit

when will it stop?

Last edited:
When people finally realize school really does suck

Burger King: Restaurant Chain's Black Whopper Turns People's Feces Green, Reports Say

:handshake: