BREAKING NEWS!

• Start date
  • •
  • Replies 2,068 Comments
  • • Views 160,455 Views
22193360-CEEC-4F7D-9036-41CA11780F32.jpeg

I know 2 or 3 people in real life that told me a couple of years ago what a must watch show “Info Wars” with Alex Jones was. There are so many sick puppies walking around this country it’s amazing.

I know 2 or 3 people in real life that told me a couple of years ago what a must watch show “Info Wars” with Alex Jones was. There are so many sick puppies walking around this country it’s amazing.
$50 mill

"At issue, do vans with curtains covering windows belong exclusively to perverts and sex menaces or are they an appropriate set-up for post-session changings etc?"

LOL but I answer this by saying there could be kids around so please have curtains on the windows when doing the etc ....
1659881142983.png

I think this could be you Tron just by seeing how well dressed the guy is? I just imagine in my mind if like in a Gamelive get together if we all met up at a place you would get best dressed and classiest looking! :yes:

"At issue, do vans with curtains covering windows belong exclusively to perverts and sex menaces or are they an appropriate set-up for post-session changings etc?"

LOL but I answer this by saying there could be kids around so please have curtains on the windows when doing the etc ....
View attachment 7533
I think this could be you Tron just by seeing how well dressed the guy is? I just imagine in my mind if like in a Gamelive get together if we all met up at a place you would get best dressed and classiest looking! :yes:
Mr. Monkey, you missed the big GL bash in New Orleans 12 years ago.

“not expected to survive brain injury”