Breaking Bad

• Start date
  • Replies 628 Comments
  • Views 36,028 Views
Walt is gonna Walt.

He cancels the Nazi's cause he doesn't want Hank to get murdered.

I root for him too sometimes

The interesting thing to me was that I was pulling for Walt. Why the fuck am I pulling for Walt?

I realized that at the end of this episode that my emotional connections between the characters has changed so much between the seasons. At the end of this one I found myself rooting for Walt, but I'm not really sure why. I mean has done bad things right?

I want Jesse to get cut in half with a saw.

I want Hank to buy a big boat and limp his way into the sunset.

I want Skyler to plead out to 15 years.

I'm really not sure what I want to happen with Walt.

At the end of this one I found myself rooting for Walt, but I'm not really sure why. I mean has done bad things right?

He has certainly done worse things than the cops. As far as we have seen, the cops are just trying to uphold the law as determined by the society they live in. We have seen no sign these are dirty cops of bad intent. They aren't causing kids to be shot and poisoned. As far as I can see, they would go to some lengths to prevent those things.

:dunno:

On another note, Marie looked odd to me in that last episode. Don't know what it was but she was just slightly off from how I am used to seeing her.

slide_312451_2790041_free.gif

slide_312451_2790042_free.gif

slide_312451_2790043_free.gif

slide_312451_2790044_free.gif

slide_312451_2790048_free.gif

slide_312451_2790049_free.gif

slide_312451_2790056_free.gif

slide_312451_2790053_free.gif

slide_312451_2790058_free.gif

slide_312451_2790062_free.gif

slide_312451_2790063_free.gif

slide_312451_2790065_free.gif

slide_312451_2790067_free.gif

:ata:

mas, mas!

Still can't believe Gus couldn't just exist like that.

He has certainly done worse things than the cops. As far as we have seen, the cops are just trying to uphold the law as determined by the society they live in. We have seen no sign these are dirty cops of bad intent. They aren't causing kids to be shot and poisoned. As far as I can see, they would go to some lengths to prevent those things.

:dunno:

On another note, Marie looked odd to me in that last episode. Don't know what it was but she was just slightly off from how I am used to seeing her.

original.jpg

How can Walt be villiainized, if everything he does is for his families best interest?

Where is Brock?

:lmao: nice post Freefall

I'd like to point out that the writers purposely made the viewers hate Skylar for a few seasons now, only to try to make her into a more likable character in this season and have simultaneously done the opposite with Jesse. My guess on an ending...Walt is forced to kill either Jess or Skylar by Todd who now runs the show and is nailing the neurotic skinny bitch while his family watches.

Whatever they have done to make me care about Walt and pull for him, they should let the people at Ray Donovan in on the secret.

Watching a show where I don't care the slightest bit what happens to anyone ---> not as good.

Yeah Ray Donovan isn't really doing it for me after 5 episodes..

I'm surprised Walt drew the line at having Hank killed. I mean, Hank isn't really family - he's just an in-law. Common Heisenberg. :common:

The cliffhanger was cheap. We pretty much know Hank dies, and with 3 episodes left, everyone will be watching next week anyway. No need to go the cliffhanger route. Weak sauce.

How can Walt be villiainized, if everything he does is for his families best interest?

Where is Brock?

Brock is still alive...I guess (I didn't that season) that Walt poisoned him only enough to put him under, but the kid survived and is fine. Which confuses me even more as to why Jesse would snap...other then the fact that we went batshit certifiably insane. He had crazy eyes this last episode.

Did anyone else noitce Jesse sneaking off during the shoot out?

The cliffhanger was cheap. We pretty much know Hank dies, and with 3 episodes left, everyone will be watching next week anyway. No need to go the cliffhanger route. Weak sauce.

+1

Jesse's mad at me for some reason, not sure exactly why. Oh hi Brock.