Breaking Bad

• Start date
  • Replies 628 Comments
  • Views 36,243 Views
Things have escalated since those first cooks in the RV in the desert.

I think that's fair to say.

Yeh that was a clever opening scene. The contrast was already shocking as of the episode's start, let alone at the end.

Jesus Fokking Christ.

:monster::monster::monster:

Darkest episode of the darkest TV show I've ever watched.

Jesus.

Where do we go from here?

Wished they stayed on Marie's reaction when she found out Hank wasn't coming home...

Man this show make me HATE that self-righteous pompous character...

Things have escalated since those first cooks in the RV in the desert.

I think that's fair to say.

As a viewer that scene was rather offending to me. I think the actors do a wonderful job at portraying the changes they have gone through along with their attires/looks/actions. The contrasting was lame.

What does Walt have left to do? Is Skylar cutting him now her crossing him and therefore she will pay too? I don't get what's left. He's gone into anonymous land and the family is left in shambles.

Kill the Nazi's. They killed Hank and stole $70 million.

Kinda wish they had introduced Todd & The Gang earlier in the series now. They've become classic supervillains overnight.

What an episode. Holy carp.

Is Skylar cutting him now her crossing him and therefore she will pay too?

No. His phone speech was calculated so Skylar can potentially be in the clear w/ the Po Po - he made it look like he was the abusive husband who kept his submissive woman on a need-to-know basis. He knew he was past the point of no return and he just tried to save whatever is left of his family.

I think he's actually going after Todd & The Gang. No way he gives up all that money.

There's also Jesse. They can't possibly conclude his character's arc this way.

Jesus fuck that was dark.

Yeah that phone conversation was a trip. So much subtlety and psychology. Most shows in the history of TV would then find it necessary to hit you over the head with what just happened and over-explain all the angles. See what we did there? BB just leaves it sitting there and you can figure it out or don't.

Marie's reaction. :fok:

Fuck I wanted to slap Skyler upside the head though when she bought into what Marie was telling her hook-line-and-sinker before there was any proof. Come on, dipshit!

Fast forward 20 years:

Holly White's violet meth is the most glorious meth ever created.

tumblr_lavfjg8uka1qz4bq6.jpg

I was cheering on Walt Jr during his scene with Marie and Skyler(ar? what the fok is it?)

C'mon boy, it's your moment to shine!

I think he did well.

Every breakfast has been a lie.

As a viewer that scene was rather offending to me. I think the actors do a wonderful job at portraying the changes they have gone through along with their attires/looks/actions. The contrasting was lame.

What does Walt have left to do? Is Skylar cutting him now her crossing him and therefore she will pay too? I don't get what's left. He's gone into anonymous land and the family is left in shambles.

I agree with Matty, he's going after Todd and his uncle. He wants his money and he wants revenge for killing Hank.

Hank's last couple of lines were outstanding.

I loved the episode. I love Jesse as the chained monkey POW left to rot cooking meth.

Only thing I didn't love was that the Nazi's didn't kill Walt and instead gave him a bunch of cash and told him to move on.

I feel like that's not remotely realistic. How could they not know he will seek revenge?