Breaking Bad

• Start date
  • Replies 628 Comments
  • Views 35,991 Views
Yeah im impatient but does anyone have the torrent yet for latest episode??

Have surrendered the previous 48 hours to this show (catching up) and dont want it to end...

streams are up a few minutes after the episodes end...

one thing is for certain, walt wont continue to pay that whoreshit legacy cost... i dont like mikes chances of making it through the season :nope:

This torrent is taking forever.

Last edited:
This torrent is taking forever.

Walt earned 15 million in that time. No way all that comes even close to 15 million...

Last edited:
excellent pie chart. i guess he didn't make as much as i thought.

Just finished season four. Starting to despise Walter (well actually really hated him midway through season four but the last episode gave him some redemption of being a chickenshit bitch).
You can certainly see the development of the character through the choices he has made throughout the entire ordeal thus far and how that has impacted/changed his behaviour.

The seeds of discontent are being sown.

if you dont want to download torrents can stream them all here

gonna start mad men

started watching mad men last week..about 5 eps. in..

also im halfway through season 2 of Life on Mars UK... its not bad at all

Skyler's scenes in season 5 are almost unbearable to watch. Fokken chilling.

There used to be this thin separation between Walt's acts and their consequences - Walt and the gang are usually oblivious and/or don't care. Which is already disturbing enough for the viewer. But it's not nearly as disturbing as seeing the complete horror on Skyler's face as she becomes increasingly aware of the scope of their fokked-up-edness.

That Anna Gunn is one hell of an actress.

I'm not even sure I "like" this show anymore. There are bits of great cinema in there every week, but fok.

Scarface feels like a cartoon compared to Breaking Bad's darkness. Walt seems to think so too.

I do not like her new reactions to things. He obviously would never do anything to his family. Not to mention, dudes slingin pounds of meth and working with drug lords, the fok she think is going on? It's not like their handing out candy.You mean to tell me she honestly had no clue things were going to get messy? Do your homework woman, your in a whole nother world now.

Skyler's scenes in season 5 are almost unbearable to watch. Fokken chilling.

There used to be this thin separation between Walt's acts and their consequences - Walt and the gang are usually oblivious and/or don't care. Which is already disturbing enough for the viewer. But it's not nearly as disturbing as seeing the complete horror on Skyler's face as she becomes increasingly aware of the scope of their fokked-up-edness.

That Anna Gunn is one hell of an actress.

I'm not even sure I "like" this show anymore. There are bits of great cinema in there every week, but fok.

Scarface feels like a cartoon compared to Breaking Bad's darkness. Walt seems to think so too.

damn now you have me intrigue

You would like it rj. Did you watch.the wire yet?

no, i saw some episodes of the sopranos awhile ago