2ilir2u.png

Bobby's Cock

wbdlj5.jpg

Bobby As The Easter Bunny

14o7mkw.jpg

Bobby Staring At His Dad's Asshole In The Living Room

2znpqmg.jpg

qKNUWS3.jpg

a lot going on in that Gamelive Avengers pic. The many moods and personalities of GL :up:

Brock Landers as a young degenerate, front center

wmjnmt.jpg

I bet Sheryl Winters turned out sexy. People sure did wear large eye glasses back then

Brock Landers as a young degenerate, front center

wmjnmt.jpg

School always made Landers stand in front when they took pictures so he couldn't pick pockets:megaman:

Hello Mr Bait.

You a'ight?

Long time no chat, pal.

I'm good

What type of Asian are you fucking these days?

I'm good

What type of Asian are you fucking these days?

Asian?

I don't do much if any Asian. Unless its stir fried, pal.

I dig eastern European and Latin ladies, and cheap street (crack ho) blowjobs.

I'm currently celibate, haven't seen a real life pussy in almost 6 months and I'm ok with that.

How is the Korean hooker scene now a days, plom?

At least she can't blame you Arch! Girl hates when posters post these type of pics but she keeps taking them it seems! Go figure!

I don't get the Cali picture. Is she actually on top of the vanity on her knees while taking the picture? :help:

I don't get the Cali picture. Is she actually on top of the vanity on her knees while taking the picture? :help:

Yes she is.

I feel like I got jipped, half the pictures are gone :(

At least she can't blame you Arch! Girl hates when posters post these type of pics but she keeps taking them it seems! Go figure!

Haven't taken one like this in a long while.
Whatever, have at it.

I took this pic for a man I was dating who requested "sexy pics". I think I was 24 at the time. Thought these fokkers would enjoy it too.