Break Out The Rarest Forum Pics You Have

• Start date
  • Replies 672 Comments
  • Views 92,620 Views
I can set u up with a private spank bank.

Double posting FTW, lol.

Why the hell not, you can send it to my gamelive email...although I don't remember what it is...or my gmail....or something.

I took this pic for a man I was dating who requested "sexy pics". I think I was 24 at the time. Thought these fokkers would enjoy it too.

Taking sexy pictures of yourself is not easy. Girlfriends are need for that.

8480731.jpg

7629091.jpg

9484078.jpg

rVwIHTq.jpg

Last edited:
Post a 2014 pic, plomsky.

plommer is legitimately scary looking.

Plommer awesome stuff that you were a groom. Did you work at Greenwood or Mohawk?

I interviewed twice at the ORC, I'll land a job there one day.

Plommer posting a selfie pic

I didn't see this day coming, fellas

Plommer awesome stuff that you were a groom. Did you work at Greenwood or Mohawk?

I interviewed twice at the ORC, I'll land a job there one day.

In 1982 I started as a weekend hotwalker and then summer job at Woodbine - Thoroughbred.

Was a thoroughbred groom in the summer of 1984 at Woodbine and Ft Erie and then tried the jugheads for less than a year in 1985.

That photo was taken at Greenwood. I worked at Greenwood and Mohawk.

Fort Erie was the most fun though.

Last edited:
Did you ever groom or hotwalk for Robert Tiller?

Did you ever groom or hotwalk for Robert Tiller?

No, but I palled around with Scotty Fairlie when he was a groom, we are still buddies to this day.

I worked for Stafford Farms, Conrad Cohen, Glenn Magnusson and Jerry Myers - Thoroughhbred.

Ron Waples and Thelma O'connor - Standardbred. Also worked a couple weeks in Florida for Clint Galbraith at the training center in Orlando, for a couple weeks to get the cash to get back to Toronto.

Wow, amazing to hear Fairlie started out as a groom.

These are great stories, plommer. Wanna meet up and grab a few drinks and talk about old times? Matty doesn't drink anymore so he probably will not join up.

Wow, amazing to hear Fairlie started out as a groom.

These are great stories, plommer. Wanna meet up and grab a few drinks and talk about old times? Matty doesn't drink anymore so he probably will not join up.

Sure, whenever you're in Windsor I'd be glad to meet up for a drink. Maybe FairWarning will join us.

All trainers start out as hotwalkers and grooms. Scott Fairlie was no different.

Back then he was a groom for Nestor "Doc" Daynish and their exercise rider was Robert King Jr.

I remember the story of how King gave Fairlie a horse to bet that he was riding, so Scotty bet $700 to win and the horse finished up the track, when Robbie got back to his tack room on the Ft Erie backstretch he found all the losing tickets stuffed in his door.

Before Scott became a popular trainer he was great with cheap claimers, I used to bet his horses alot and they were never favourites.

Now he races at Woodbine and Philadelphia in the winter.