Break Out The Rarest Forum Pics You Have

• Start date
  • Replies 672 Comments
  • Views 92,620 Views
2012-09-25_15-20-47_178.jpg

2012-09-25_15-21-25_20.jpg

If the MLB ever need replacement umps I'm at the ready.

After a long day on the field, Coach Wal likes to let loose:

544570_10150969869828845_1795169785_n.jpg

The owner of that Deep V should be castrated.

Last edited:
Dont drink and ride skateboards.

Redheads should not show chest hair. Or skin. Or go out in public.

Can you tell the difference between a curveball and a slider?

As a coach I can not only tell but teach.
As an ump it matters not, only if it's a ball or a strike.

Wal, teach me how to throw a slider, pal.

very cool wally

Knew Teela has a thing for uniforms. Just wanted to give her a sample of the pot of gold at the end of that rainbow.

I coached a lot. I usually humped the leg of the coach of the opposing team because I love uniforms so much.

We know.

I humped. A lot. Lots of leg humping. Lots. Legs. Humping. Uniforms. Humps.

I coached a lot. I usually humped the leg of the coach of the opposing team because I love uniforms so much.

Winning at all costs,like it.

Wally looks REALLY good there

not sure if those are old pics or its the uniform, or the deeper tan, or lack of flamboyant golf colors whilst holding a trophy and frowning.

but he looks REALLY REALLY good.

They are older pics Arch from when I was umpiring. That was at a State Tournament in 2006. I got way away from that point as evident in the more recent golf pics but am slowly getting back to there.

Funny how we all differ in what we consider good for us. The pics posted today are a goal to get back to yet for most everyone else they would be a goal to NEVER get to.

Perspective I guess.

how does that time period in 2006 fit in with your previous lap band type surgeries?

Late 2004.

Oh and the tan is always dark Arch. It only looks darker there because it was friggin late July in Florida so naturally 98-105 on the field there. You're seeing a culmination of tan and red.