Bread Please Change your Avatar

• Start date
  • Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 4,112 Views
Austin Texas, we have a somewhat similar place here called THE NIGHTMARE FACTORY although this place seems like a hell of a lot more fun

Illy, are you a conspiracy theorist that lives in a house with wall to wall guns and ammo?

If you are thats cool.

pally austin texas would have changed your life

pally austin texas woulda raped you with a bull horn

Pally where do you live now? Pally where are you???? Share a lil somethin something.

Austin is a cool city would be a lot better if there weren't so many damn hippies....it is like Burlington, Vermont Jr.

I hated Burlington. Buncha dorks.

amby i went there to meet some girl....some moron hometown stud (fat) got wind of it and started threatening me. i wanted to meet him since he had threats. told me to meet him at hooters. i walked there by myself....IN -4 TEMPS!! I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THAT BEING FROM BERMUDA AND FLORIDA!!

sat there and drank all night. he no show. but posted online that he was there and im a pussy.

i hate burlington.

Before the drama tho...did go to downtown...to some clubs. I'm not one to judge, but when your entire town is filled with wiggers, I might form an opinion or two.

Austin is a cool city would be a lot better if there weren't so many damn hippies....it is like Burlington, Vermont Jr.

yeah bunch of pseudo intellectuals running around here but for the most part downtown austin is great place, the live music scene here is tremendous

Pally you fucked up!!!!

yeah bunch of pseudo intellectuals running around here but for the most part downtown austin is great place, the live music scene here is tremendous

Pally you fucked up!!!!

can't disagree there at all

sat there and drank all night. he no show. but posted online that he was there and im a pussy.

i hate burlington.

You were crushed?

The entire time I was walking around The Castle I kept thinking I was at the Fangtasia Club which is featured in the TV show True Blood on HBO.

Can't wait to go back this weekend. Love it there. We missed so much that night Blitty. Lot to take in.

What did we miss out on? Do you mean because we got there so late..?

They have weird stuff go on. Stuff that the staff does. I can't even explain it.