• Views 4,111 Views

AMBy

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
It is giving me flashbacks.....the walls are melting around me. :wacko:

:surrender:

Nope. Going this Saturday night. Will be getting down.

Theme night is called Taboo. A bunch of freaks dressed up in whatever sexual fetish type shit gets them going.

I'll be sitting in my usual seat in the back corner taking it all in for 5 hours. As the walls melt around me.

:popcorn:

that place in Ybor? how come i never went there :clueless:

juror you didnt go with us because we ran off to see the world. wasted half the night just walking up and down the sidewalks...which was still cool...but the mobs of angry black people was a little overbearing.

Nope. Going this Saturday night. Will be getting down.

Theme night is called Taboo. A bunch of freaks dressed up in whatever sexual fetish type shit gets them going.

I'll be sitting in my usual seat in the back corner taking it all in for 5 hours. As the walls melt around me.

:popcorn:

batman-drugs.jpg

(Tell God Matty says hi.
wave.gif
)

bread i want you to take me there

Juror anytime. It might be too boring for you though. Just a bunch of freaks and vampires and weirdos.

there will be some weird shit going on, no doubt.

very intrigued by this building, think I know just the phenylethylamine for this place

illy let's get plastered for the next fights....win a bunch of money, then head to this weirdo-fest and take it all in.

Austin Texas, we have a somewhat similar place here called THE NIGHTMARE FACTORY although this place seems like a hell of a lot more fun

Austin Texas,

damn i want to move there i went there for a few days for the first time last year it seemed pretty awesome, although maybe every place seems awesome when youre on vacation

fun places to hang out

i almost went to UT austin, back in the early 90s, I wonder how my life would have turned out differently if at all, probably would have been off the charts awesome

damn i am a true idiot