Boner's Equine Exploits

• Start date
  • Replies 249 Comments
  • Views 8,563 Views
@Boner_18 what is the best way for me to get an ownership share? Can i get started for $1k. Do you personally own these ponies or under llc? Thanks pal

Tully. You can own microshares for way less than that through this organization Wasabistables.com. As ive said, they're much more low/no overhead than other groups. The trade off is some other groups offer higher profile horses. The poster group for that is Myracehorse.com. With a group like that you're really just buying a rooting interest... the actual ownership interest is paper thin.

For a variety of reasons, I own title to these equine assets in a registered LLC.

photo finish second race

408pm post time. Haven't handicapped the field but it's fairly deep. I think we'll be a mid choice. 10-1 maybe?

Bone bone do you feel butterflies in your stomach when your horses race?

Yes. Anticipation builds once the entries are out. 24 hours out I'm fidgety and can't keep my mind off of the race. Day of I'm completely distracted, going over all the other horses and scenarios over and over. By the time the horse loads in the gate I'm a complete mess. Do you get nervous when my horses race?

Only English Soul, I had a soft spot for English Soul. When she won that race I did a couple of ric flair's wooo. I haven't warmed up to Photo Finish.

Northern Dancer arriving at Windfields Farm in Chesapeake City MD in 1968

Northern Dancer

he launched a legacy that still resonates today. He sired 147 stakes winners and became known as a "sire of sires," with offspring such as Nijinsky, Danzig, and Sadler's Wells becoming influential sires in their own right.

His impact on the Maryland, and the worldwide, racing industry will be honored tonight when he's inducted into the Maryland State Athletic Hall of Fame!

Sadler’s Wells sired over 300 stakes winners, as did Danehill. Galileo is closing in on that number. That is nearly 900 stakes between just three sires.
And of course the Northern Dancer line comprises hundreds of successful sires, so it’s an empire.

Not bad for a Canadian bred!

4-1 on the morning line behind only the Repole/Pletcher/Irad horse. Don't cancel your Friday afternoon activities here boys... might have to wait another week...

I get like that on a big poker hand, go for a walk whether I win or lose