Boner's Equine Exploits

• Start date
  • Replies 247 Comments
  • Views 8,447 Views
Get that $ Blitty.

Vandelay Stables horse not gonna be at the Saratoga Select. Translation: Boner will not be getting tens of thousands of dollars for selling a pony in Saratoga.

Got a horsie running on Saturday @ 4:54pm. She's a first time starter and the NY fields usually have some pretty stiff competition. I need a top 3 finish to help pay the bills here.

new boner horse

Got a horsie running on Saturday @ 4:54pm. She's a first time starter and the NY fields usually have some pretty stiff competition. I need a top 3 finish to help pay the bills here.

new boner horse
I’ll definitely be watching it.
Yesterday I had $11.67 in my FanDuel horse account. I don’t have any money to bet, so I get fun from free plays and whatnot. Yesterday, if you bet a horse to win in the 2nd at Keeneland and it doesn’t win, you get $10 back. I bet the 3 for $10 and actually hit it at 14-1.

Turned my $11 into $420 yesterday when all was said and done. I’d really like to build it into enough to help pay bills lol. Fingers crossed.

new boner horse
What's the name of the horsey?

Right at the top of the screenshot. Jockey will be wearing my silks too, purple and yellow. First time for that.

Someone from the Wasabi group. They have a naming process that allows anyone to suggest a name, then management chooses the top three and then everyone votes based on ownership percentage. It's a reference to the famous French photographer Patrick Demarchelier.

I suggested two Beatles song based names because her grandmother on her sires side is named Loveisallyouneed. I think mine were "Mother Mary" and another Hey Jude reference. My suggestions didn't make the cut for voting.

Thanks dude. She's not worth more than a little emotional WPS bucks (and I might single her in a hail Mary P5).

Shes good but these are deep uncharted waters. Hopefully she gets a good race education and comes back healthy.

Look for me on the broadcast.

Thanks dude. She's not worth more than a little emotional WPS bucks (and I might single her in a hail Mary P5).

Shes good but these are deep uncharted waters. Hopefully she gets a good race education and comes back healthy.

Look for me on the broadcast.
I’ll be sitting in my car watching it on my phone lol. Making sure to pause my DoorDash for 10 minutes so I can watch it

How much did you win on her?
I had $10 across the board. You know I’m pretty broke right now and the money I’ve won gambling this week, I’ve been withdrawing it and trying to catch up on everything

I had $10 across the board. You know I’m pretty broke right now and the money I’ve won gambling this week, I’ve been withdrawing it and trying to catch up on everything
You got lucky with that 14-1 free play hit