Boner's Equine Exploits

• Start date
  • Replies 249 Comments
  • Views 8,522 Views
I think its stupid (especially running it a 1 1/4) but they had to do something with Belmont under construction nd it's the most logical option from a commercial perspective since Aqueduct doesnt really have much seating. I'll probably attend.

Anticipation building. En route to track.

We were in the lead for a quarter mile but : (

Photo Finish #8

Not the outcome we were hoping for (or expecting). But she's good and can win at this level. Probably back in a month to try again.

We made it.

maryland horse weekly

2/24 entry in a low to mid level stakes race in MD. Approx 330pm post time she breaks from the 2 spot. She might be the longest shot on the board (15-1? 20-1?) but she's sound and we're taking a shot. Hit the board with a stong performance here and optimism goes through the roof.

2/24 entry in a low to mid level stakes race in MD. Approx 330pm post time she breaks from the 2 spot. She might be the longest shot on the board (15-1? 20-1?) but she's sound and we're taking a shot. Hit the board with a stong performance here and optimism goes through the roof.
Ready for tomorrow pal? I’ll make sure I find a place to stream the race.

Ready for tomorrow pal? I’ll make sure I find a place to stream the race.
Bad news. MD is scratching horses from WV where she's stabled due to a breakout of something a Mahoning Valley. Nothing we can do about it. Bummer because I convinced myself we had a good shot to hit the board. We're looking for another spot for her.

Bad news. MD is scratching horses from WV where she's stabled due to a breakout of something a Mahoning Valley. Nothing we can do about it. Bummer because I convinced myself we had a good shot to hit the board. We're looking for another spot for her.
Damn, I’m sorry pal. Keep us abreast when the next start will be