• Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 1,307 Views

Mrs. X

seven of ten
Since
Mar 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Most recent email from my mom. Does anyone know a good way to easily record phone conversations from a DROID? Gamelive comedy gold if that were possible.

"After talking to you today, I found nothing at the laundry mat. However I did stop at the car wash. In the garbage I got out bottles and bottles of hair products, lotions, dove cleansing soap etc. 9 bottles of hair care. There were four milk cartons of stuff and a king sized pillow with a $10.00 clearance price sticker on it. Needless to say I ran home got the car and packed everything up. Two pair of shoes. one I can wear they are new. The bottoms are really clean. A minnie mouse hat and headband. Too numerous to mention. well, all for now. mom"

She asked me Mr. X's waist size because she got some "really nice" jeans. I said thanks but Mr. X is pretty particular about his pants.

If Fishhead read that he would be hopelessly chubbed up.

:fishhead:

Most recent email from my mom. Does anyone know a good way to easily record phone conversations from a DROID? Gamelive comedy gold if that were possible.

"After talking to you today, I found nothing at the laundry mat. However I did stop at the car wash. In the garbage I got out bottles and bottles of hair products, lotions, dove cleansing soap etc. 9 bottles of hair care. There were four milk cartons of stuff and a king sized pillow with a $10.00 clearance price sticker on it. Needless to say I ran home got the car and packed everything up. Two pair of shoes. one I can wear they are new. The bottoms are really clean. A minnie mouse hat and headband. Too numerous to mention. well, all for now. mom"

She asked me Mr. X's waist size because she got some "really nice" jeans. I said thanks but Mr. X is pretty particular about his pants.

Two pair of shoes. one I can wear they are new. The bottoms are really clean.

Hilarious! You really must start recording this stuff.

Bread's nana is quite the thrifty lady as well. She is a connoisseur of garage sales, probably hits them several times a week with her sisters (she just turned 90 a little over a month ago). I don't see her as often as I used to, but she makes a point to show me the incredible treasures she finds; $5 formal gowns or $2 business suits, you name it. The odd thing is that I am not at all into fashion and hate any form of shopping unless I can do it on the internet. A year or so ago, we saw a mummified lizard (the tiny little things that are found everywhere in Florida) sitting right in front of her TV. We looked at each other and wondered if it just crawled up there and died and she just hadn't noticed. One of us asked her what it was and she said that she bought it at a garage sale for 5 cents. What a bargain!

This is nana.
d6d5dda3.jpg

Way to throw Nana under the bus. Unreal. Haven't we all accidentally collected a dead lizard along the way?

I'm quite certain Momma X was married to Poppa 91 in a past life. And maybe they were both children of Nana Bread???

He has more money than he could ever spend in 10 lifetimes but is insanely proud of how many times he can pull one over on the 'man'. When I was a kid he found a ketchup chip in a package of salt and vinegar and wrote a scathing legal letter to Old Dutch. He's a lawyer by the way. A month later this massive box arrived at our house jammed full of chips. Ever since then he's been on a mission. Wrote about a Kit Kat bar that didn't have wafers in one of the sticks - they sent him a box. Wrote some cigarette company for shorting him one out of 25 or something, they sent him 2 cartons. And he doesn't even smoke. A can of mushroom soup with no mushrooms. A mixed box of vanilla and chocolate cookies that had a ratio of 70% vanilla to 30% chocolate. Peach yogurt with no peach pieces in it. Fruit cocktail with no cherry.

My parents kitchen in the basement is stockpiled full of boxes of this shit. He can't stop.

nana rocking that baseball hat.

LOL I threw that on her. She hates when I do that.

Robyn throw up the pic of her with the giant cars. Man was she mad.

Actuailly I think I have a pic of her trying to stab Robyn in my photobucket. brb...

breadboobies.png

No shit that's not it. Hold on....

gross.jpg

Ooops that's Dad. Sorry...

Oh wait it was Robyn trying to stab Nana! ahhahaha I forgot. Minor details.

nanarobynkiller.jpg

I'm quite certain Momma X was married to Poppa 91 in a past life. And maybe they were both children of Nana Bread???

He has more money than he could ever spend in 10 lifetimes but is insanely proud of how many times he can pull one over on the 'man'. When I was a kid he found a ketchup chip in a package of salt and vinegar and wrote a scathing legal letter to Old Dutch. He's a lawyer by the way. A month later this massive box arrived at our house jammed full of chips. Ever since then he's been on a mission. Wrote about a Kit Kat bar that didn't have wafers in one of the sticks - they sent him a box. Wrote some cigarette company for shorting him one out of 25 or something, they sent him 2 cartons. And he doesn't even smoke. A can of mushroom soup with no mushrooms. A mixed box of vanilla and chocolate cookies that had a ratio of 70% vanilla to 30% chocolate. Peach yogurt with no peach pieces in it. Fruit cocktail with no cherry.

My parents kitchen in the basement is stockpiled full of boxes of this shit. He can't stop.

Those tricks are still working? Customer service has suffered horribly over the last 20 years, particularly in retail. I wonder, does he write the letters on business letterhead?