TV: anything on Showtime or HBO

I’m looking for
Guys who like girls

You should message me if
- You're at least 5'11 or 5'10, as long as you really are 5'10

tumblr_lunisoXJQc1qi4w9o.gif

As in 29 or 46 :bag:

Virty, don't be a wiseass, pal.

I prefer eating a hamburger and fries to sex with a young broad, is that enough of a hint?

oh bloody hell virty you pussy :lmao:

haha virty stole all of blitty's thunder

godd job virty

Hey girl! It was good - I went out last night and then today i relaxed at home. I went to dinner tonight at a cool place in the city with JL. It was really yummy. Now I'm home deciding whether or not I want to go back out. How was your day?

It was good. I did cook, but other then that I just spent the day relaxing, it was really nice.
Did you end up going out?

Dudes, blittwit already posted my entire OKC profile on here- what is written in it is old news.

Must of missed it. over/under of messages you've received on there set at 33.5 (25 by men 50 and older)

Must of missed it. over/under of messages you've received on there set at 33.5 (25 by men 50 and older)

You're one of the few guys on the internetz that I'd actually vouch for 1000%. Maybe you should just try to grow a mo and trick Cali with the age thing. Her mom and dad rock and she's ok too I guess :p so I think it's win win for everyone. Plus they'll love mini-me and Cali and her mom will teach me fun new drinks to make while you croon Sinatra songs and smoke cigars with her dad. Brilliant times await us virty if only you grab a pair and take a chance!! TIA xo

When did you spend time with her parents?

Cammi and mrquincy's parents rock too.

Truth. Big Daddy K rolls deep, yo.

You're one of the few guys on the internetz that I'd actually vouch for 1000%. Maybe you should just try to grow a mo and trick Cali with the age thing. Her mom and dad rock and she's ok too I guess :p so I think it's win win for everyone. Plus they'll love mini-me and Cali and her mom will teach me fun new drinks to make while you croon Sinatra songs and smoke cigars with her dad. Brilliant times await us virty if only you grab a pair and take a chance!! TIA xo

this.