Blitty vs Cali

• Start date
  • Replies 163 Comments
  • Views 8,367 Views
No way I could talk about myself for that long. This is an alien concept in communist russia :grin:
Both are good.

No way I could talk about myself for that long. This is an alien concept in communist russia :grin:
Both are good.

:yes:
no fucking way i could read an entire profile either...show me some fucking full body pics and a few head shots and ill let you know

-headshot
-who'd you vote for
-weight
-picture of middle toe

This is all that's needed...

blitty continues to stalk me - let me add it to the file for the developing restraining order. #nojoke

blitty continues to stalk me - let me add it to the file for the developing restraining order. #nojoke

Cali, I can't tell if you are being serious or not.

Probably because you guys seem to be in an "on again - off again" friendship/romance.

One day it's "hey Blitty lets meetup and hangout as friends", then you come on here claiming he stalks you.

Other times you claim he's an ass and want nothing to do with him and you end up going out together.

What is it?

tumblr_mczk70ySJ31qdlh1io1_400.gif

Canuckaaaaaaay!

Where do you find all those awesome gifs, pal?

If this is indeed truthful I don't see this as being the proper venue for expression.

#yourajoke

#lookoutyourwindow

#antidepressantsnomnomnom

Don't have to read all that crap .......... I know in my heart of hearts by looking at the below pic that .........

attachment.php

as say a combo meal you are a bi-sexual man's wet dream!

Blitty better file that picture as evidence, will help with his defence in court.

well I guess in order to pick which profile is better and whom of the two one would be interested in over the other, you'd have to be bi. Is there something you aren't telling us?

Cami have you ever ventured to the dark side and dabbled in pussy?

attached

Last edited by a moderator: