Bitcoin-based online gambling

• Start date
  • Replies 1,932 Comments
  • Views 130,221 Views
Does freefall still post here? Whenever I see bitcoin I think of this thread. Hope it's made some of you filthy rich. Do we have any bitcoin millionaires that have sold at the top?
Hello, McB. Nice to see you.

I think the top will be closer to $250K than $60K.

xpy, should be a millionaire (I hope). I bought a lot at $4K, $11K and $17K and I still buy. Not millionaire territory, though.

You too Dafty. I'm glad you are dc averaging..If It would have been easier to do I was going in on it heavy in April last year. I was lazy and stupid...My neighbor's license plate on his Audi A8 for the last 5 years is HODL...I'm assuming he has done ok for himself.

Oh yeah we dipped our balls all up in that.

Gotta buy the dips and sell the rips, babay.

lol Elon hyped it up, bought under Tesla's sheet, pumped the people, sold and reported a profit, and now bye bye

lol Elon hyped it up, bought under Tesla's sheet, pumped the people, sold and reported a profit, and now bye bye
Yup

“environmental concerns”. I lol’d watching the “news” last night.

5B098DE1-2D89-4C16-B15A-8422E49B495E.png

Yup

“environmental concerns”. I lol’d watching the “news” last night.
He doesn't like the fact coal is used to generate electricity. Wow. What the fuck do his vehicles run on?

"Bitcoin is mined using renewable energy" seriously makes me laugh every time I see it.

Boys I have some big financial services Intel that buttcoin is headed for the basement. At the very least if you're a believer in it long term sell now and scale back in when it bottoms right at the 4-5 digit line. You're welcome.