Bitcoin-based online gambling

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Does freefall still post here? Whenever I see bitcoin I think of this thread. Hope it's made some of you filthy rich. Do we have any bitcoin millionaires that have sold at the top?
Hello, McB. Nice to see you.

I think the top will be closer to $250K than $60K.

xpy, should be a millionaire (I hope). I bought a lot at $4K, $11K and $17K and I still buy. Not millionaire territory, though.

mcbaseball10

Outnumbered
Since
Jan 27, 2010
You too Dafty. I'm glad you are dc averaging..If It would have been easier to do I was going in on it heavy in April last year. I was lazy and stupid...My neighbor's license plate on his Audi A8 for the last 5 years is HODL...I'm assuming he has done ok for himself.

Blitty

rake922
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Oh yeah we dipped our balls all up in that.

Gotta buy the dips and sell the rips, babay.

plommer

Il meglio deve ancora venire.
Since
Jan 27, 2010

Set against the backdrop of the tumultuous and sometimes nefarious world of cryptocurrency, Dead Man’s Switch is a feature length documentary, a cautionary tale, about the short life & mysterious death of QuadrigaCX CEO, Gerald Cotten.

roguejuror

south china sea
Since
Jan 24, 2010
lol Elon hyped it up, bought under Tesla's sheet, pumped the people, sold and reported a profit, and now bye bye

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
lol Elon hyped it up, bought under Tesla's sheet, pumped the people, sold and reported a profit, and now bye bye
Yup

“environmental concerns”. I lol’d watching the “news” last night.

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
5B098DE1-2D89-4C16-B15A-8422E49B495E.png

plommer

Il meglio deve ancora venire.
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Yup

“environmental concerns”. I lol’d watching the “news” last night.
He doesn't like the fact coal is used to generate electricity. Wow. What the fuck do his vehicles run on?

Boner_18

Since
Oct 5, 2010
Boys I have some big financial services Intel that buttcoin is headed for the basement. At the very least if you're a believer in it long term sell now and scale back in when it bottoms right at the 4-5 digit line. You're welcome.