Bitcoin-based online gambling

• Start date
  • Replies 1,932 Comments
  • Views 130,188 Views
Meanwhile

Mastercard Had An Outage, So Crypto Had a Field Day http://bit.ly/2LogiTh via @CoinDesk

First visa goes lights out with technical glitch, now mastercard.

How many times has bitcoin stopped working?

I've said it last January that I believe that I felt that BTC was a pump and dump type of scheme.
Yes and no

Yes in terms of market cycles but when you have companies like Blackrock (with 6.3 trillion worth of global assets) wanting to get in on btc then that kind of tells you where this thing is going....

bitcoin is inching up. Now that all the riff raff cleared out, looks like it's gonna start going up

bitcoin is inching up. Now that all the riff raff cleared out, looks like it's gonna start going up
Yep. It's the run up to the announcement from the SEC whether or not bitcoin will become an etf...

I'm wagering it won't and will probably setup short positions after the announcement if it goes as I expect...

But yeah, we definitely seeing the beginning of a new trend here.

Facebook loses more in one day than the entire value of bitcoin....

Facebook-Instagram=FBI

So fitting...

Nano down 97%

Neo (the Chinese ethereum) down 90% and that's just some of them...

This market correction has been beyond brutal for those that HODL...

:thinking:figures, just a matter of time before they came up with shitcoins

Crypto learning their lessons that it was bitcoin, not blockchain this whole time. they tried stapling blockchain on to every industry.

Biggest bloodbath day of 2018..

Good time to buy guys though only stick to the big players on top 15 or so at this point...

Legit...