Bitcoin-based online gambling

• Start date
  • •
  • Replies 1,936 Comments
  • • Views 130,317 Views
If the price can hold at 6600 then go to 7800 then that will be a good thing. However, on balance of probabilities this probably won't happen as volume is too low at this level for enough support to be found...

Statistically looking as though we may get our wish at a 6300 buy-in level after all 😎😎

Exchanges beginning to detach the tether option from their platforms.

Why are they doing it? Do they know something that we don't?

Canceled the 6300 buy-in. Want to know more about this tether situation as short term this has the ability to devastate bitcoin and crypto if tether was confirmed to be the biggest scam in crypto that those in the know are already aware...

FWIW sold all bitcoin positions and repositioning into alt coins....

Basically gambling that btc won't hold above 45% market dominance...

IMG_20180411_022757.jpg

Just sayin...

Exchanges beginning to detach the tether option from their platforms.

Why are they doing it? Do they know something that we don't?

Canceled the 6300 buy-in. Want to know more about this tether situation as short term this has the ability to devastate bitcoin and crypto if tether was confirmed to be the biggest scam in crypto that those in the know are already aware...

My take: they used deposited money to gamble on btc, kept holding and now they are left with a fraction of their investment.

My take: they used deposited money to gamble on btc, kept holding and now they are left with a fraction of their investment.
Good point brother.

Holding those falling knives not exactly the healthiest of hobbies to partake in...

New take. Buyin will now commencement at the 5700 mark followed by revision as we go along... 👊👊

In effect it sounds like a get pay in crypto to help run a p2p Tor like hidden service

Cool but it sounds like a lot to develop for a startup

developing:
  • the crypto coin
  • the p2p browsing protocol
  • hidden services hosting protocol
each one of those is hard as hell, Tor has been going for almost 2 decades to reach where they are at and they have succeeded because a) they are open source and a non-profit, and b) they have Gov funding

These guys don't mention anywhere what type of org they will be running, if it's not free and they'll want to middle man their company in there, it most likely will fail

devs injecting themselves in the middle to capitalize is what will be the failure of most of these coins, that's why I believe Bitcoin will be king for a long time until a super crypto product will come along in 20, 30 years time that's going to be it, after new computing capabilities leap manyfold

remember xpy the revolution will not be monetize
We'll they're on their way brother
Very smart team behind this project mate...

Also as an aside, we heading off to the Maldives shortly to speak at a crypto event.

Happening 👌👌

So the CFO of Australias largest bank, the Commonwealth bank, resigned only after one year and now works as a COO in the crypto industry. What does that tell you about the old legacy systems of finance?

Weak trend line support at 7.6k

Stronger trend line support at 6.9k

We are purchasing small at the top level and larger at the lower level..

Canceling order...

Don't know how to to say this so just will.

On the balance of probabilities we will see a bitcoin price of sub 3k with a end price in the 2,000's...

Given the confirmation of direction the market is taking almost all ambiguity has been removed for me. That doesn't mean that there won't be rallies but we are on a very flat bottom plane which has implied a downside continuation pattern.

Disappointing if you're a HODLER..

This is said because at the previous low of 6073 we never really saw any real buyer conviction at that level. It's lining up to make target

godamit expy! you mean my thousand dollar investment is going down the tubes? Not to mention the dive barber shop, and the printing out of paper wallets :bangtomato:

Reno I know bro...

If you don't know how to short position then only suggestions is to either HODL or cut your losses, sell and buy back in at the lower price...

Been shorting xrp and eth against the USD and making mad bank over past 24 hours...

We will see rallies, but not expecting anything with enough conviction to turn this sentiment around...

Once we meet target them expect institutional investors to jump on board and then we will really begin to moon buddy...

:grin: maan, I don't know half the shit you're talking about, but will hodl, ...mostly cause I'm too lazy to try n figure out where all my wallets are

Where would one go to buy bitcoin? Is it a difficult process? Xpy, can you give your most recent assessment?
Plenty of ways to purchase btc these days...

Depends on how you want to tackle it. If you don't mind going the normal route then use a bitcoin ATM (they're growing in popularity) or wire transfer at some exchanges. Almost every route you choose you will be charged a premium though.

However, if you're more of a whale type then OTC would be for you. Alternatively, if you value your privacy and don't want the prying eyes of the control structure leering over you, then direct contact with a seller through encrypted systems is the way to go, and you can bargain with them to get exchange price instead of the 5-15% premium that 3rd party intermediaries charge...

The decentralization of globalization is coming. In the not too distant future going to a bank will seem as odd as riding a horse to work...