Bitcoin-based online gambling

• Start date
  • Replies 1,944 Comments
  • Views 133,157 Views
Price is getting out of control at my exchange - out of sync with Mt. Gox by like $50. I could sell right this instant for CA$290 per.

Shit is nuts.

I figured out how to deposit USD at bitfloor..But now I'm having trouble trading to btc.

It looks like I can either do a market orde or a limit order..? Me too dumb to figure out. Help!!

Mattayyyy!!!!

Market order means you wanna buy x bitcoins at whatever price is currently being asked. In a limit order, you set your price and wait for your order to be filled.

Wish there was a quick way to juggle real dollorz between BTC exchanges. Coulda arbed big yesterday.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Casascius_physical_bitcoins

Basically, to redeem the coin, you peel off the hologram sticker to reveal the private key and you enter it online to get your bitcoin(s).

It's more of a gimmick than anything. It's also quickly become a collectible. People are bidding them up to crazy amounts on eBay right now.

Interesting:

Numerous individuals within the U.S. Government have been interviewed regarding the Liberty Dollar. The Liberty Dollar organization asserts that one U.S. Secret Service agent has stated "It's not counterfeit money"[11] while remaining "skeptical" of NORFED. Another agent is reported to have warned that the Liberty Dollar "appears to be in violation of 18 U.S.C. 514."[11] The minting of Liberty dollars also appears to be in violation of 18 U.S.C. 486:
Whoever, except as authorized by law, makes or utters or passes, or attempts to utter or pass, any coins of gold or silver or other metal, or alloys of metals, intended for use as current money, whether in the resemblance of coins of the United States or of foreign countries, or of original design, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

I'm not sure how the Casascius coin is legal then. And that may explain why eBay/Paypal won't people pay for them with Paypal.

Shit is nuts.

I'll just stick to pirates run line.

fk it give me some bitcoins, baseball is horrible.