Bitcoin-based online gambling

• Start date
  • Replies 1,944 Comments
  • Views 132,166 Views
Meanwhile bitconnect is in the green...:D

Welcome to the world of crypto

Btc just fell through the 200 day level... First time it's done that since the beginning of August 2016...

Not quite at the bottom just yet...

What goes up must come down but to keep things in perspective in October last year the price was 3k...

Xpy buried the forum.

Looks like my dogs not gonna eat this week.

blitty Chase and Bank of America announce today they are declining all transactions to buy crypto on their credit accounts

Coinbase sent me an email that there will be additional cash advance fees.

Bring on the impending corporate bitchiness from the financial sector...

Crypto is going to happen whether they like it or not...

On the balance of probabilities I'd say it looks like we are setting up for the final sell-off here. The last shakeout if you will...

Get ready to see some sixes people...

So, china banning crypto. Scared of a system they can't control. How powerful is that? It's why am in this longterm.

Additionally, there now exists a lower probability (with the Chinese FUD) that we could see further downside to somewhere around the $6100 mark here though personal position hasn't changed and will be buying at the $6900 mark...

there you go xpy it hit your mark

1whtVwH.jpg

Put a call order in at that price sometime ago RJ...

Unforseen Chinese FUD gonna make this a rough few days coming up...

Will buy more if it goes down to 5999

Perhaps the largest growth economy on the planet is banning this asset and it's a sign to you that it's a longterm buy? Be careful brotha.

True boner. However, crypto is going to happen whether they like it or not so I'm gambling its only a matter of time before they capitulate and see the light...

crypto is going to happen whether they like it or not

I believe that. I just don't think that any of the current cryptos are going to be it. This wave of random coins seems like a big public alpha test.