Bitcoin-based online gambling

• Start date
  • Replies 1,944 Comments
  • Views 132,582 Views
Sold out at $11.1k

Too much previous resistance at the 11300-11400 level. Expect a dip here and will buy back in at around (hopefully) the 8k level (Unforseen circumstances forbidding)...

no way expy, thing is going back to 20k

(I have no idea, but sounds good)

no way expy, thing is going back to 20k

(I have no idea, but sounds good)
Agree brother though indicators had me pointing to a false bull run here, hence why this thing may retreat back down to the 8k for a short period...

After we break the $11400 resistance level next stop will be 12k where we have multiple confirmations of previous support which has now become resistance.

Beyond that only other resistance I'm seeing is at the 17k mark then we go to new ATH's 🥂

Just have to be patient fellow cryptarian...

PS... If anyone cares then Xem looking like a real solid buy presently. It's below all three MDA's and has a RSI below 40...me likes alot...

Agree brother though indicators had me pointing to a false bull run here, hence why this thing may retreat back down to the 8k for a short period...

After we break the $11400 resistance level next stop will be 12k where we have multiple confirmations of previous support which has now become resistance.

Beyond that only other resistance I'm seeing is at the 17k mark then we go to new ATH's 🥂

Just have to be patient fellow cryptarian...

PS... If anyone cares then Xem looking like a real solid buy presently. It's below all three MDA's and has a RSI below 40...me likes alot...
Should point out that that analysis is based on the balance of probabilities...

Also have buy order at $12200 so guess we'll see what happens here 👊👊

ok if it goes down to 8 I'll for sure need to go back to barber shop this time.

Well the bull trap was set and plenty of people took the bait at 11k...

Expect to see panic selling if the price falls to 9k with a bottom that could potentially be lower than the 5982 that was set a couple weeks back. However, in the balance of probabilities this is unlikely to occur given we have a previous strong support level at the 6k mark...

Kinda knew at the 8200 mark when the price wasn't looking interested in falling back to consolidate at previous 6k support that this may have been a bull trap.

Have to be patient as these things take time to form... Get ready for another BIG opportunity here in the coming days/weeks here guys...:popcorn:

At what is your next buy order?
Gonna dollar cost average over several potential trades If the price falls below the 200 EMA and make a small position at around the 8200 mark with larger positions at both the 6900 and 5950 mark before reassessing IF the market dips below that which I believe is of low probability (but still a probability nonetheless) .

After all mate, this is crypto, where Volatility is king...

If we can get a nice healthy bounce off either the 6900 or 5950 mark with lots of volume then am confident that not too long after that we will go back to retest 12k and beyond...

💪👌

Update:

The balance of probabilities I strongly believe that If the price goes back up to 11.5k then we could potentially be setting up for a double bull trap here, the downturn of which would be negative for anyone holding presently as we could very realistically see prices dip below the 4k mark due to panic selling...
Mở
Not meaning to cause panic here as prices will eventually rebound. Just that in the short to medium term things are potentially looking very unstable for bitcoin...

https://cointelegraph.com/news/liec...ct-cryptocurrency-investment-and-cold-storage

Now watch them flop around like fish out of water to get in on the action 😁

The difference between the crypto Era and the dotcom era is that in the dotcom era it was institutions that got in on the action first followed by the retail investors like you and I, whereas in crypto it was the retail investors that got in first.

Can't blame the banks for holding off for so so long though. When you have that much of other peoples money tied up the last thing you'd want to do is expose that money to risk...

Who's up for a subprime mortgage??

Ha you thinking the alphabet boys wont approve??

I can see why that may be from a power structuralist point of view....

In their battle to compete with Ethereum as the pre-eminent blockchain in the smart contract space, EOS has been quietly acquiring ethereum tokens to the point where they now own approx 10% of all ethereum tokens.

Dan Larimer is a genius for doing this. Once EOS goes live i'd gamble EOS will flood the market with Ethereum tokens into EOS thus causing Ethereum's price to dive and Eos's price to soar.

As a smart contracts platform its language is much more flexible and usable than ethereums when building dapps with infinite scaling. There T&C's present a red flag however. Registered in Cayman Islands and basically use language that protects their own asses...

Basically you buy this token in the hope that the company will treat you right.

It has the potential to be great and if they deliver on what they say they're going to do then it will be a revolutionary game-changer in this space.

Personally taking a small position here, primarily because of the previous successes that the personnel behind the project have delivered on in steemit and bitshares.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/...t-gox-trustees-bitcoin-sales-2018-3?r=UK&IR=T
Not happy Jan...

These clowns still have 117k in coins that they'll be unloading over the next month or so. Do we short bitcoin, HODL and ride this out OR convert everything to tether and buy back in once the dumps have taken place?

This is a unique situation. Here you have a company that's almost seemingly trying to make the price crash.

Mt Gox, total fukkin nightmare that even after 4 years still won't end...

Ok so Mt Gox has become liquidated once again, meaning that hopefully we've seen the last of the big dumps for the time being as there's really no reason to get rid of 15+k coins at a time anymore...

Am glad the dirt has come out now and not when bitcoin was in the middle of its next run up...

Fundamentally believe in this technology so gonna HODL and reassess in a week or so...

What positions are you guys taking given the recent news?

when its all said and done

in 5-10-25 years

will there be alot of different crypto currencies or will just ONE main one get the best branding and tech?

won't most of these new ones popping up everyday eventually lose out and hit zero?

when its all said and done

in 5-10-25 years

will there be alot of different crypto currencies or will just ONE main one get the best branding and tech?

won't most of these new ones popping up everyday eventually lose out and hit zero?
Good questions.

SO many different angles one can take here.

So think about the tech problems that the world currently faces that need to be solved from internet censorship to banking the world's unbanked people to automation and where that's going to take us.

In the beginning can see separate tokens tackling these problems (ie substratum for internet censorship) but thinking further ahead can also see a multi dimensional coin/project that will have the infrastructure to tackle all these problems and then some through sheer force of computational power. That source will inevitably come from AI. Just my .02

Don't see almost any coin going to absolute zero. Don't get me wrong though as they can go pretty fukkin low but to absolute zero is a rarity...

We still reside within the infancy of this new technology. It's all about thinking 2-5 years ahead and finding what services and needs this tech can fulfill...